Avalaunch question

Broomcorn

Dec 18, 2004
Florida
I just got my chip flashed correctly and got the Avalaunch dashboard up, im very happy that everything went fine. I cannot figure out how to get the emulator Surreal 64 XXX on avalaunch, i got DVD2xbox on w/ no prob, but cant get the emualtors on. Also dont know how to get skins on it. Appreciate any help.

Broomcorn

Dec 18, 2004
Florida
Sorry, i probably shouldn't have put this post on here, its the wrong forum. Ill do it on the Avalaunch forum, sorry for putting it here, my bad, wont happen again :oops:

IronDre

Nov 23, 2003
Currupt Files

What happen is that all my files on my 360 hdd some how got corrupted. all i did was transfer my hdd from my old system to other system neither of dem are banned im sure of that i still can get on xbox live with both of them. but for some reason wen put the my hdd on the second system all my files got corrupted and that doesnt make sense. any help would b nice

ReMix

Console Freak
Nov 4, 2003
you are most likely AP2.5 flagged on your old system

you can use Xval to check for sure

philou74000

Console Guru
Dec 6, 2003
That's happened to me in the past, joesinger is right it sounds like one of your consoles has been flagged.:duh:

IronDre

Nov 23, 2003
well i dont see how i got flagged because i use the most current lt plus fw. and i always have my drive stock wen doin system upgrades. dont see how they flagged me

philou74000

Console Guru
Dec 6, 2003
It can happen, try the xval program as mentioned above. Probably an ap25 flag. Thats how I got caught.