Backup legally downloaded switch games and eshop titles

imperialrobot

Noob Account
Feb 27, 2019
Oklahoma
I apologize if this has been asked a million times please just leave a link. I have been searching everywhere and possibly due to a mental block cannot seem to find the answer.. Hopefully I'm asking in the right section.

I have several Legally purchased switch games and eshop games That I would like to backup to my computer and bring into my cfw so I can use game save mods etc. I cannot seem to find what would allow me to dump games saved legally from the sd card that do not have Cartridges. I have sxospro with license and have no problem dumping cartridges but I would really like to backup the games I legally downloaded off of the eshop before I modded the switch.

Thanks in advance I assure you I have searched but for some reason must not be searching the right phrases so I finally went from lurker to registered forum member To solve this problem.

For example my switch came with mario galaxy digital game code, which has been long since downloaded and played but How do I back this game up to my computer?

imperialrobot

Noob Account
Feb 27, 2019
Oklahoma
I appreciate your answer And possibly it is because of a bad install because I assumes sx installer was the solution to my problem however when opened what section do I go to, Installed just shows my retro arch (main reason for buying sxos) xci section shows a couple games I tried out but not the legally downloaded switch games im trying to save. homebrew shows things ive downloaded off of the hbstore and files i manually installed like sxinstaller, homebrew store showes sx installer and sx dumper, then i have file browser search and que.

imperialrobot

Noob Account
Feb 27, 2019
Oklahoma
Ok i see that maybe i need to dump title keys which i did and now i see all of my games that i legally purchased in sxinstaller but what do i do next to back up my legally purchased games? Im wondering if this is taboo to ask because this would generally be the easiest question in most modding forums since all i want to do is play my own purchased games.. I assure you if i would have known this outcome i would not have spent so much money on digital downloads. I would have just bought cartridges. But at the time I thought that I wanted to be able to play without cartridges.. Now I know that this would have easily solved that problem while now making it hard to play what i digitally purchased

Tainted

Noob Account
Aug 6, 2019
None
Hmm... @imperialrobot : Did you ever figure this out? I'm on the very same boat you are on, and came here to find answers, and only found more questions, and no answers. I made a post looking for help after going through the forums and using this site's search feature to no avail or help so far. I actually found your post with a google search instead of a site search! ???

Anyway, my post goes unanswered, and I would still like to know if there is a process with a Licensed SX Pro to backup my digital download only eShop purchased games. This is the reason I purchased the SX Pro as well.