ban?

overlord2000

Noob Account
Jan 5, 2019
Brazil
Hello,

I downloaded a .nsp game and installed it for the first time, I would like to ask if I ever go offline, do I take any risks?

I made the full backup of the nand, dump with hekate ctcaer 4.6, with the auto crm off, say the nand so gets clean.

If I go only offline, is there any risk? and if so, can I recover?

Thanks, I'm new with the use of SX PRO, and thank you for the answer.

CJudgement

Noob Account
Dec 18, 2018
If you go online with ANY pirated games you are probably 99.9% going to get banned. Nobody knows 100% how they detect it but it will probably send the stats and ban your console ID. Its not banned on your console its banned when you connect to Nintendo servers, so no you wont be able to recover, probably based on MAC ID.

If you want to go online risk free uninstall all pirated games, and restore your nand, even then its no guarantee some traces aren't left behind.

overlord2000

Noob Account
Jan 5, 2019
Brazil
If you go online with ANY pirated games you are probably 99.9% going to get banned. Nobody knows 100% how they detect it but it will probably send the stats and ban your console ID. Its not banned on your console its banned when you connect to Nintendo servers, so no you wont be able to recover, probably based on MAC ID.

If you want to go online risk free uninstall all pirated games, and restore your nand, even then its no guarantee some traces aren't left behind.
Thanks for replying, but my question is that I will stay 100 offline, I will not connect, and I would like to know if there is a risk, but I do not go online, unless you need to update something, but first, I look very well.

CJudgement

Noob Account
Dec 18, 2018
If you never go online, then you will not get banned, the console itself wont ban you, only the nintendo servers will.
If you go online to 'update' then you could get banned at this time.