Benq VAD6038 - Step-By-Step Guide

Magni

Jun 25, 2011
Hi,

I had a Benq with dash updated to 15604 and the FW was also 0443 after update.

I tried Benq LT2.0 in last firmware pack, the flash was ok but i was not able to open the drive with the xbox.

I flashed with Benq LT 1.1 and it was ok.

Did I flash with a wrong Benq LT 2.0 ? Do i have to wait for the Benq LT 3.0 which will maybe support the 0443 fw ?

Thanks

Magni

Jun 25, 2011
Yes I looked into the system info and the dash is 15604.

That's why I'm a little bit confuse...

Blackhunter

Dec 27, 2013
I have a problem. After selecting MTK Flash 32 tab, i select 0x0000 port, then in freezes for a few seconds, then detects "XECUTER X360USB PRO ( Ver )" and at drive properties it tells me:"No drive detected!". I use X360USB Pro V2. This is my first time.

WildCard007

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2013
USA
I have a problem. After selecting MTK Flash 32 tab, i select 0x0000 port, then in freezes for a few seconds, then detects "XECUTER X360USB PRO ( Ver )" and at drive properties it tells me:"No drive detected!". I use X360USB Pro V2. This is my first time.
If you are having issues create a new thread in the noob firmware section. You can get there easily from the main forum. But a question, how are you powering your drive?

Blackhunter

Dec 27, 2013
from the psu with the molex to sata adapter that came with the x360usb pro v2. i read something about booting windows with opened drive, or half opened drive. I didn't try, I just read.

mightysubzero

Noob Account
Jun 5, 2016
I'm having problems Flashing mine... I can get it to go into Vendor Mode Cause it says its in vendor mode.. But my Drive properties says this

When i click BenQ unlock it will send the right stuff and put the drive in vendor mode.. But Over where it says flash chip properties

Vender ID 0X0

Device ID 0X0

Name Unknown type

Size n/a

Type Blank

When i click read it will tell me unknown Flash type Read Aborted..
It also Don't detect that its a 64930C either it just says benq vad6038
I'm new to all this flashing.. But I need alittle help with this.. Thanks to anyone that helps in advance.

got it had to power drive with half tray out then it read fine...

Last edited: