JUNGLE FLASHER benq, win7 auto signiture driver thingy... ubuntu fail

helenalife

Noob Account
Feb 23, 2012
SORRY! Please don't yell at me for posting in the wrong spot. Or asking the same question some1 elce already asked. I looked at them and.. well.. I'm most def a noob.

Ok.. so..X360 USB PRO V2.. DRIVER'S INSTALLED. Both of them. Check!
Jungle flasher usb dll driver thing moved. Check.

I don't have my computer infront of me so bear with me till I get home.

Jf is missing a file and wants me to press f8 on boot to disable auto driver Sig.. well Ubuntu grub menu won't detect a video format. So its just a black screen. So I can't see my BIOS. I read in Jf that I need to run some program. Put in test something. Exit reboot. Windows told me its a back door trogen..:/ still I clicked ok run Bla Bla Bla. Same error. I also ran as admin.. still. Error won't install driver and my benq won't detect in Jf. Please help. Tuvm for your time.

helenalife

Noob Account
Feb 23, 2012
Great! I suppose I should get a Jf manual. I just really didn't want to brick anything.. thanks guys. I'll let u know in 5 hours!

helenalife

Noob Account
Feb 23, 2012
ok.. so i looked at 3 diff tuts on how to do this. they all say something diff. this was the easiest http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71794 i saved the BENQ-OFW and the key. and hit outro. now i need to save this to my 256mb mini sd so my **** will work?

---------- Post added at 04:15 ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 ----------

....guess i need to go to a diff forum. sorry guys thanks

meads1970

BANNED
Jul 5, 2011
Lancashire
ok.. so i looked at 3 diff tuts on how to do this. they all say something diff. this was the easiest http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71794 i saved the BENQ-OFW and the key. and hit outro. now i need to save this to my 256mb mini sd so my **** will work?

---------- Post added at 04:15 ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 ----------

....guess i need to go to a diff forum. sorry guys thanks
my guess would be to stick around here and do some more reading:tongue: