ANSWERED Best power supply to use when flashing drive.

Connor1197

Jun 15, 2011
Diana, TX
Does anyone have preferences on what power supply to use on the DVD drive while flashing to keep from
Getting banned? I would like to find one that's fairly cheap.
Thanks in advance!:D

Napoleonesco

Sep 9, 2010
Everybody forgets to mention that along with the ck3 pro you will still need a molex that will actually supply the power to the ck3pro....it still needs to be plugged into the wall, and yes when I got mine I assumed that a laptop power supply would be sufficient but it wasn't. The ck3pro should be sold with a molex.

redonep4

Mar 16, 2010
UK
Always U can make you own molex power supply and take power from USb port only what U need is old USB phone charger cable and molex connector. Like I did

juanitopelotas

Dec 29, 2010
Argentina
Please can you tellme how you do it?, i mean, i wonder if i could use any molex from the power source of my pc like this one , my power source its 500W and i dont have a sata board, thats why i ordered a x360usb pro, thanks for clarifying

qeq_8

Feb 1, 2011
ksa
yes you can use the one from your pc
like the pic you post

juanitopelotas

Dec 29, 2010
Argentina
just to be sure, which things should i know/test to plug the CK3 lite from Molex from my PSU desktop pc, i mean, can it be plugged directly to ck3 lite? no matter which type PSU i have? no cables cutting? I dont want to blow anything. it's so sure like using Molex Power Supply from XConsoles? Thanks so much.

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
Please can you tellme how you do it?, i mean, i wonder if i could use any molex from the power source of my pc like this one , my power source its 500W and i dont have a sata board, thats why i ordered a x360usb pro, thanks for clarifying
Yes, you just plug that into the CK3.