[UK] BGA Mods professional reflow/reball repairs

BGAMods

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2010
UK
bgamods.co.uk
BGA Mods
WE DO NOT FLASH ILLEGAL FIRMWARE - STRICTLY REPAIRS ONLY !!

XBOX 360 REFLOW - £30( PLUS £7 RETURN POSTAGE)

XBOX 360 REBALL - £50 (I ONLY USE NEW GPU'S)

FAST & FRIENDLY

www.bgamods.co.uk
PHONE - 07572428200
EMAIL -[email protected]

DUE TO THE HIGH NUMBER OF REALLY BADLY DAMAGED CONSOLES IVE BEEN SENT RECENTLY, I WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING CONSOLES FOR REFLOW/REBALL THAT HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY REPAIRED. IF AFTER READING THIS YOU STILL WANT TO SEND ME YOUR CONSOLE AND IT HAS BEEN REPAIRED THEN THERE WILL BE A £10 CHARGE IF FOUND TO BE UNFIXABLE. REBALLING DOES NOT WORK MIRACLES AND I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY PREVIOUSLY REPAIRED CONSOLES WITHOUT YOU FIRST AGREEING TO THIS.

Last edited:
Reactions: XL3THAL VIP3RX

snmjack2

Mar 10, 2010
New York
Re: xbox 360 firmware upgrade service in stoke on trent

Hats off to this guy and truly the best at what he does for this service, having used it quite a bit it is truly 100% professional and helpful. Very friendly and helpful person.

Highly recommend this site and specificly flashing360.

Last edited:
Reactions: BGAMods

matt28

Jan 13, 2010
western m.a.

Thats right this guy is def. the best at what he does. Always willing to help, and the only person i would trust with my xbox360 and/or parts. Even the worst case scenarios or drives that might seem done for eternity, just send them to him and bam! perfect! Thanks for everything flashing360 def. appreciated.

matt53

VIP Member
Jul 3, 2010
uk

Thanks very much Flashing 360 for the service you gave me,the 101 pad was completely missing and the repair you done was top notch also the cost of the repair was very cheap for the standard of service i was giving ,any future repairs will certainly be heading your way.Once again thanx very much
didnt think it could be repaired, defenatly didnt think i would see my key again
matt53

oggie

Aug 24, 2010

What a pleasure to deal with, extremely helpful and regular updates on progress were much appreciated. If you want great service from an honest bloke ........ flashing360 is the man for you - i know where I will be going in the future !!

Once again, thanks for all your help mate !!!!!!

danblukk

Aug 25, 2010
Re: xbox 360 firmware upgrade and repair service in stoke on trent

After cocking up the mod myself, this guy repaired and flashed my drive no problem.
Friendly e-mails and super fast delivery.
Best 25 quid i ever spent.

Cheers

marshamods

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2010
ohio

After cocking up the mod myself, this guy repaired and flashed my drive no problem.
Friendly e-mails and super fast delivery.
Best 25 quid i ever spent.

Cheers
what is quid. Is that some uk slang. :p We dumb Americans dont know any slang talk.

Flash Does a great job and i would trust him to do work for me.
If you need any reassurance then here it is.

100% recommended service and 100% trustworthy.

Reactions: BGAMods

kaotik

VIP Member
Jul 13, 2010
UK Blackpool
kaotik.dyndns.biz

Excellent service.. sent the drive tuesday night and it was back in full working condition on the thursday. also communication was excellent.

Highly Recommended and any 83/93xx i come across now will be sent straight to flashing360.

Thanks man greatly appreciated :)

BGAMods

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2010
UK
bgamods.co.uk

ive got jtags for sale and jtaggable consoles.

no postage, contact me if youre in stoke on trent only and willing to collect.

£150.

Last edited:

UpHanleyDuck

Sep 21, 2010
S-O-T

This guy offers a very fast efficient service, I would highly recommend his expertise to anyone who has a problem with there 360, he saved my Jtag! He also offers great backup support in case there are any problems after a repair........Oh and sorry to have nagged you to death about console mods, it was fairly obvious you were busy with more repairs.....once again thanks mate:)

bailzey

Nov 25, 2010
UK

I've taken some good quality pictures of my JTAG that I keep getting "Could not detect a flash controller" on and added them to my post in the NAND-X section. If you could get back to me and tell me whether you think that you could fix it I am willing to send it to you. Thanks

snoogins

Noob Account
Nov 6, 2010

I just got this guy to flash my 360 and he did a great job. Works perfectly. The most impressive thing about this guy though is his customer service. He was really friendly and always willing to help, answered all my questions and seems to be online most days so he was really quick to reply to any pm's.

I did have some problems with delivery posting my drive to him. I sent it recorded delivery 1st class and it took 9 odd days to arrive. This was clearly not his fault but he was quick to offer assistance in going to post office to ask and checking with his neighbors to see if they had received anything recently.

So to any prospective customers I can highly recommend this chap if you want your drive done properly with the peace of mind that he offers through excellent customer service.

thanks again Flashing360