Black screen

Manri

Noob Account
Sep 15, 2020
Spain
When I select "boot custom FW" the nintendo goes black and does not start.
The nintendo is updated to version 10.2.0 And the SX OS v3.0.4
I don't understand much but if someone has the solution, could you explain it with all possible details?
I feel my English I am using the google translator.

Thank you very much for everything and have a good day.

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jul 7, 2010
At Home
The issue is that you have updated to OFW 10.2.0 which is causing problems for many users at the moment.

You should still be able to boot from the emuNAND if it runs on 10.1.0 firmware or lower.

Reactions: Manri

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jul 7, 2010
At Home
You mean I should select "create emunand"?
Did you create an emuNAND the first time you got SX OS running on your console or have you been using sysNAND all this time?

If you don't have an emuNAND set up already on 10.1.0 or lower firmware, there is nothing you can do until the team have worked their magic with the latest update.

Reactions: Manri

Manri

Noob Account
Sep 15, 2020
Spain
Did you create an emuNAND the first time you got SX OS running on your console or have you been using sysNAND all this time?

If you don't have an emuNAND set up already on 10.1.0 or lower firmware, there is nothing you can do until the team have worked their magic with the latest update.
no, I never did that thing you mention. So I guess there's nothing to do
I am very grateful for the time you took to help me

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jul 7, 2010
At Home
All I can advise at this point is to keep your eyes on the forum and the live chat for news and updates.

Jb00gz

Noob Account
Sep 16, 2020
USA
Same here. I really enjoyed dumping our games so we didn't constantly lose them from switching out.. Daughter accidently updated to 10.