Not open for further replies.

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
fastrpms said:
Well I hope this helps any NOOBs like myself. I had the blankscreen, no sound problem (no FRAG) and I resoldered the the pins but it still didn't work! I read the all the instructions in this post. The one thing that was not mentioned is that you must reflash the BIOS.

I found that I could still boot to the backup BIOS by just turning on only bank 3.

After you have successfully booted. Flip switches to enable flashing, bank 1, and bank 2. (bank 3 and 4 off)

Now reflash the BIOS, and this should work. It worked for me anyway.
and how the hell can you flash a 1mb bios to banks 1 and 2 (thats 512k space)

im glad you have got your setup working but try to post correct info on here

yours was a classic case of simply not doing it right the first time.

Casbah

Noob Account
Dec 21, 2009
Confusion!

Hi guys, I am in need of some serious help... I have a Hitachi drive flashed with iXtreme 1.51, and haven't gone online for about 2 months now because of the risk of being banned with the release of MW2 and all. My question is, will I be able to go on live, update, and play MW2 online with the original game?

Soulman

Loyal Member
Dec 18, 2003
Re: Confusion!

You can but you'll most likely get banned or flagged the second you log into Live. If you want to play the real game online, I recommend flashing your drive back to stock before you log in and receiving updates...unless you've already been flagged, then you're f**ked either way...

Casbah

Noob Account
Dec 21, 2009

So, if I am flagged, I'm banned even if I restore it back to the original firmware?

Casbah

Noob Account
Dec 21, 2009

I'm guessing I can't flash back to original FW without my original backup?

taff61

Dec 22, 2003

na, you can...just find the orig.bin for benQ on ezxbins...then spoof your key to it....

Status
Not open for further replies.