RGH Blank Screen after Patching Retail NAND (Xbox 360 Slim RGH 2.0 Corona 4GB)

wentaas

Noob Account
Jan 3, 2018
Greetings!

I wanted to make my reset glitch hacked Xbox 360 retail again. I have done so using this tutorial. Everything has gone as it was expected to go, until I have patched the retail NAND which I have created using the tutorial. After the countdown, my Xbox 360 has been restarted. I did not know that I should have cut its power, so I have waited for a few minutes. I have never seen it giving an output to my screen since it had been restarted.

I see a dot on the power button. It would have a circle around it when it starts up, but I have not noticed that after patching it. The power supply has a orange light when Xbox 360 is not turned on, it has a green light when Xbox 360 is powered on. I can sense that my Xbox 360 is rumbling when I touch it. I can also sense some air being pushed to my hand when I keep my hand over the central processing unit fan and the top fan. That is the case until I touch the power button again, which would normally shut it down. It just stops the fans, but it does not shut it down. I have tried to start it up with unplugging my hard drive which has the files for reset glitch hack in it.

I thank you for reading. Please help me or ask me questions that could help you clarify the case. I hope that I can mention Discord and my Discord account here. I am going to be checking here regularly, but if you would like to communicate faster, I use Discord only. You can add me with this on Discord: wentaas#2828

Last edited:

wentaas

Noob Account
Jan 3, 2018
I have found that I cannot make my reset glitch hacked console retail again unless I have the original NAND. I think I shall sell this one and buy a retail one, or trade this one with a retail one. The topic can be closed.

gavin_darkglide

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2012
Assuming the KV and FCRT are retail for that console, you can make the console retail again. you just need to know the CB version, and ldv, which you can get from xell, and also get a clean SMC bin for your console(Which you can find on this site). Once you have all of that information, you can create the proper retail nand, and flash it back using the 4GB r/w kit(Xell doesnt work on 4GB coronas.) It appears that you found a bad guide, or didnt follow the directions in it very well. lol. Long story short it is fixable, assuming you didnt remove the chip, and have the glitch image you dumped to create your "bad" retail image, and also have the r/w kit to write to the nand.

wentaas

Noob Account
Jan 3, 2018
Assuming the KV and FCRT are retail for that console, you can make the console retail again. you just need to know the CB version, and ldv, which you can get from xell, and also get a clean SMC bin for your console(Which you can find on this site). Once you have all of that information, you can create the proper retail nand, and flash it back using the 4GB r/w kit(Xell doesnt work on 4GB coronas.) It appears that you found a bad guide, or didnt follow the directions in it very well. lol. Long story short it is fixable, assuming you didnt remove the chip, and have the glitch image you dumped to create your "bad" retail image, and also have the r/w kit to write to the nand.
I thank you for your interest, but I have found that cracked consoles are sold for high prices, at least in my country. As I do not use my Xbox 360 that often any more, I have concluded that it would be better for me to sell it and keep the money.

gavin_darkglide

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2012
That is great, but most people wont buy a cracked console for what it is worth, if they have to fix it. It is best to get it back to working order first. I know I wouldnt buy a console someone else modded, that wont boot. Not until I am sure it will at least boot retail.