Blaster + Case modding question

siahh

Oct 7, 2011
Hello everyone and thanks for all help in advance. I am wanting to do some case modding to my phat xbox360 (lol), I were wondering whether or not i could. Remembering that when i were installing the blaster it used splitter type cables to power it through the xbox360 power supply. And the case mod kit i am thinking of purchasing also uses splitting type cables to power the LEDs inside the case. Would'nt this cause a conflict? Thanks for sugestions

WestCoastConsoles

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2010
Portland, OR
Wire the LEDs to whatever power point they require. There are power pinouts of phats all over the place cut the wires and solder directly. Not good to run to much if any other than blaster off the DVD drive power. What unit are you getting exactly?

Last edited:

siahh

Oct 7, 2011
Thanks for the reply. After doing some more research i found a installation guide made by the manufacturer. The case LEDs actually plug into where the fan power goes using the double connection wires like the blaster. The case im getting is awesome, and easy installation... lol can i post links or no?