Blaster CK3 + Liteon 93450C (already flashed) + LT+ = ???

kev.canada

Nov 21, 2010
Canada
Hi all.

Sorry if this question is redundant, I HAVE searched the forums trying to find this information but it's either buried somewhere that I couldn't find or simply not available.

I currently have a modded Xbox which has a Liteon 93450C drive flashed with ixtreme LT firmware. I also have XBlaster CK3 installed.

So my question is:
Can I flash the drive, by connecting to PC using the xblaster, from LT to LT+ using the hardware I currently have or do I need to buy anything else?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Really don't want to use my orig of AC Brotherhood for too long and I already have it ripped and patched...

(PS - I don't know what motherboard I have in the machine - it's a black, 120GB Elite purchased Dec 2009 and has HDMI on it)

Last edited:

kev.canada

Nov 21, 2010
Canada
Actually conie, I just read the article you linked to and that's a CK3, seems to be different to the XBlaster, as I believe that I shouldn't need to remove my drive (which was the reason for installing that in the first place) so I assume I can just connect the XBox to the PC and follow the same steps. That's what I'll try anyway.

kev.canada

Nov 21, 2010
Canada
Ha ha :) No fail, you helped me!!!!!

I'll report back tonight once I've reflashed, though I suspect everything will go swimmingly!!!

kev.canada

Nov 21, 2010
Canada
OK all, next problem - what driver(s) do I need to have my PC recognize the XBlaster CK3 Pro?when I power on and plug in - I get an "Install Driver" popup from windows. I've tried automatically installing but no luck.

The drive is a 93450C so I don't think I should install the CK3 USB Drivers v1.2.225 from what I can see. Can someone point me in the right direction? If I go to the downloads section, that's the only driver I see.

kev.canada

Nov 21, 2010
Canada
Still no dice. I've installed the driver (and rebooted) but when I plug in the xbox now via CK3, I get nothing. I should see something saying that it's connected shouldn't I? Do I need to be connecting via SATA instead of USB or something? I don't have a SATA port on my desktop, which will mean opening the tower and arseing around inside (which I'd rather not do if it can be avoided :) )

This is the jf.log file just in case it helps...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JungleFlasher 0.1.76 Beta (166)
Session Started Fri Nov 26 20:10:17 2010

This is a 32 bit process running on 2 x 32 bit CPUs
portio32.sys Driver Installed
portio32.sys Driver Started, thanks Schtrom !
Found 8 I/O Ports.
Found 3 Com Ports.
Found 12 windows drives A: C: D: E: F: P: Q: R: S: T: U: X:
Found 2 CD/DVD drives E: F:

Last edited:

kev.canada

Nov 21, 2010
Canada
OK quick update. I moved to my HTPC downstairs and got the drive to show up in Device Manager once connected, drivers installed correctly etc.

Now my problem is that my drive doesn't show up in JungleFlasher in the IO ports. I have it on COM3 and it's showing up there, but not in the list of drives.

Can anyone offer any suggestions? I can't see, in teh JFtut PDF anything that addresses this issue...