Blaster CK3 USB Drivers *Download & Instructions*

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
These drivers are for the CK3 Pro or Blaster CK3 USB Serial Adapter for Liteon 74850 DVD Key Extraction. They are not required for any other drives.

Prolific changed one of their batches of IC (the manufacturer of the Serial to USB chip) so there are two possible drivers that will work for the CK3 Pro or Blaster CK3

. Supports the following Windows OSes:
- Windows 98SE
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000 SP4
- Windows XP SP2 and above (32 & 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2003 (32 & 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2 (32 & 64 bit)
- Windows Vista (32 & 64 bit)
- Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit)

We recommend you install this one first - follow these instructions:

FIRST DRIVER

1. DO NOT connect the CK3 Pro or Blaster CK3 USB to the computer before installing these drivers - it may cause your system to reject the drivers and not install correctly.
2. First uninstall any previous driver that you may have installed.
3. Download this driver: http://hotfile.com/dl/96799169/8ebe98a/xecuter_ck3pro_v1.2.25.rar.html
4. DO NOT connect the CK3 Pro USB to the computer
5. Install the driver by running the setup.exe
6. Reboot your PC
7. Connect the CK3 Pro USB cable to your computer
8: Your CK3 Pro should detect under Ports (COM & LPT) as "Xecuter CK3 Pro USB Controller"

If you have problems installing the above CK3 Pro USB Drivers then try the ones below:

SECOND DRIVER
1. DO NOT connect the CK3 Pro or Blaster CK3 USB to the computer before installing these drivers - it may cause your system to reject the drivers and not install correctly.
2. First uninstall any previous driver that you may have installed.
3. Download this driver: http://hotfile.com/dl/96805638/b9ed819/xecuter_ck3pro_v1.3.0.zip.html
4. DO NOT connect the CK3 Pro USB to the computer
5. Install the driver by running the setup.exe
6. Reboot your PC
7. Connect the CK3 Pro USB cable to your computer
8: Your CK3 Pro should detect under Ports (COM & LPT) as "Prolific USB-to-Serial COMM Port"

The drivers should show up like this....(Naturally it displays the name depending on what version of drivers you have to use - they both work EXACTLY the same)

Update Jan 14th 2011:

Can you please post which drivers worked for you and what the VID/PID is of your CK3 Pro - thanks.

Example below shows how to find your VID/PID and what it is if you have to use the Second Driver

XripX

May 17, 2010
AU
Re: CK3 Pro Driver Problems ? - Try These New Drivers

l e g e d a r y !!

Thanks for your continued support. Quite simply, fantastic.

prophecy05

Noob Account
Jul 13, 2010
Re: New CK3 Pro USB Drivers v1.2.225

OMG it installed yes!!!!!!!!! thank you always got the ant copy inf file and this one installed perfectly im running windows 7 64bit build 7600 if that helps and of course thank you very much!!!!

billy306

Noob Account
Jul 3, 2010

hi
i'm french so excuse my english.

I've install the new usb driver, they're working fine
thx

win7 64bit

Amiga1200

Noob Account
Nov 7, 2010

Hi! This is my first post, beware ;)

I have the CK3pro(rev-d) and Probe2. I have had the exclamation mark when trying to install usb drivers. I couldn't get rid of that exclamation mark no matter what i did.

I tried the second drivers ( Prolific USB-to-Serial COMM Port )and they worked like a charm in win7 x64 !

MicroMij

Feb 11, 2004

same here, first driver didn't work. the second driver did. thank god :).

Skinleech

Sep 28, 2005

Another vote for the above drivers here.

I could never get them first drivers working with Win7 x64, even directly from a fresh Windows installation. Not so much of a big deal as I have a working Vista partition too, but a pain nonetheless.

Just tried the second ones out, I've yet to flash a drive, but JF doesn't complain about not being able to find a com port now, and it sees the CK3 so thumbs up.

sick360mods

BANNED
Mar 22, 2010
Longisland , New York

had to reformat my flashing pc becuase it keeped crashing and freezing. now i was having the problem of no comport and first drivers would work. so i removed all drivers i attempted the second driver and bam it worked. thank god i have 10 consoles to flash.

voojoo

Nov 25, 2010

It's work for me here's is my method i'd like to share
- uninstall previous driver (if any)
- unplug your CK3 PRO usb cable (or just dont connect it in the first place)
- restart your computer
- install driver (the first driver worked for me)
- plug in your USB CK3 pro cable
- Window will show up for installation
- yes, this time only
- automatic (1st selection)
- your XECUTER CK3 PRO - USB (COM3) should be shown on your Device manager without any flag
- DONE !!

hope this help ;)

mdduvall

May 12, 2011
Both drivers on hotfile say they have been removed. How can I get drivers for the Blaster?