X360USB PRO Blow Pro V2

Bzyku_PL

Noob Account
Nov 19, 2013
Sorry for my English.

Last accidentally I gave on the PRO V2 instead of 5V - 12V with current limit set at 1.5A. The result is a heating 1U13 IC.
Currently, the programmer takes about 200 mA at 5V (without drive), while earlier the same programmer fetch about 20 mA.

I would like to replace this converter but I need the symbol 1u13 IC. Does anyone designers PRO V2 can give it to me?

Last edited:

Bzyku_PL

Noob Account
Nov 19, 2013
Do you have a picture of the board so we can see the damaged component on your usb pro v2 ?

I was thinking this was some p*rn device spam thread so I had to have a look at the blow pro :)
:)

There is no visible damage. The only thing that bothered me a little resistance between the 1st and 7th pin of the 1U13 IC (approximately 22 ohms). This IC are very hot after (abaut 5 sec) i plug SATA power to Pro V2.

Can someone help?

Attachments

Bzyku_PL

Noob Account
Nov 19, 2013
Do you have a picture of the board so we can see the damaged component on your usb pro v2 ?

I was thinking this was some p*rn device spam thread so I had to have a look at the blow pro :)
:)

There is no visible damage. The only thing that bothered me a little resistance between the 1st and 7th pin of the 1U13 IC (approximately 22 ohms). This IC are very hot after (abaut 5 sec) i plug SATA power to Pro V2.

Can someone help?

Attachments

professor_jonny

VIP Member
To me it looks like it is a micro controller as it has outputs to led's but it could just be a simple buffer I would check out the 7805 regulator in theory that would protect the rest but again I don't have one to look at, I would just go buy another and be careful next time.