boot loop in charge

nikolas

Mar 7, 2020
Greece
guys i cant turn on my switch at any chance, it stacked in a boot loop while it has battery, i tried the 12sec reset still getting a bootloop of either the charge icon or nintendo icon when i do the 12 sec reset, anyone help plz

slamride

Nov 28, 2018
Are you using AutoRCM?
Have you tried holding Vol+ until it boots to SXOS boot menu?
Have you pulled your sd card? (or any cartridge)
Do you have a tri-wing screwdriver?

nikolas

Mar 7, 2020
Greece
no, yes i can't with my dongle only blink red and nothing at all, yes, and no pff i am so anxius

Last edited:

slamride

Nov 28, 2018
Jumping from charge icon then to boot logo could be a power issue. If you can stop the boot loop then charge for 10 min or so and try again. If it boots it would be possible battery issue. If not it could be the IC that controls power and charge. They are known to go bad. Another option is try in dock and do the hard reset. Basically it looks like you are booting then losing power causing reboot. If you can get back off and unplug battery you may be able to tell more by testing with battery unplugged.

nikolas

Mar 7, 2020
Greece
i tried to charge it but nothing happened, whn i plug in the dock, it flashed the yellow led and then again loops, anyway thnx for ur help

slamride

Nov 28, 2018
Thought of another option.
Use Tegrasmash and PC connected to usb-c
You can send some payloads to get battery info

nikolas

Mar 7, 2020
Greece
i will try this too,i get a no rcm message, i tried tegrarcmsmash but couldn't make it trough i ve never used it so i have to set it up and i didnt cause i dont know how
i tried sm like a web rcm loader and i get a bootdat? but i have the boot.dat file

Edit: i finally fixed it the battery indicator was wrong and i thought it had enough battery

Last edited: