Brand New to Xbox 360 Modding

HyperFelicity

Noob Account
Jun 5, 2016
Hi, My Name is Julian. I have an old black xbox 360 Elite I believe and I want to make it more useful. I have modded my original xbox with a 250 GB HDD and installed linux onto it so I can run emulators and applications on it as well as copy games, and ftp to it. When it comes to skill, I have a basic knowledge of C++ and Visual Basic and I am currently experimenting with x86 assembly. I can solder and have a small knowledge on how electrical circuits work.

I don't really use my xbox 360 much any more and would like to make it useful again. I was actually trying to find some softmods for the xbox 360 and since the last version was by team xecuter I thought it would be a good idea to come here XD.

If any expert is willing to share some links to where I can get my hands on such software or prerequisites I need before starting an xbox 360 modding project so I can get back into the game :p
I'd really appreciate any help I can get.

Titanfreak736

BANNED
Oct 19, 2014
there is actually no soft mods for the 360 unless you think flashing is softmodding but even that requires you to take apart the 360.