Broken download links

Lonefighter

Oct 22, 2005
when i click downloads at top of this site it loads up 2 columns:

new downlaods
10 most popular downbloads

i want to reflash my mod chip with flashbios 3.0.1 coz i flashed a screwed up dash onto it.

but when i click the name of the file FlashBIOS v3.01 it loads up a load of code

the picture below shows what i click and the link provided is where all the code is situated please fix the link or hwlp me please :(

http://www.teamxecuter.com/downloads/flashbios_v301.rar

http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=10/29407543760.jpg&s=x2

matt77303

Console Master
Feb 4, 2004
Bristol UK
get it off xbins

or right click on the link and select 'save as', then open it with winrar ( it will be a htm file but it will open from inside winrar)

Matt

mmicrosysm

VIP Member
Feb 20, 2005
Armpit of America
REPOST said:
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]It's a Hosting issue not Team Xecuter. In Internet Explorer right click the download and select save target as... now rename the target file from flashbios_v301.htm to flashbios_v301.rar and save.

For Netscape and Firefox use this method,
right click the download and select Save Link As... or Save Target As... (Netscape) now rename the file from index.php.htm to flashbios_v301.rar and save it.

hope this helps you out.:)
[/font]

Erikih

Noob Account
Mar 31, 2019
Netherlands
Hello,

I know this thread is old. But does anybody have flashbios 3.0.1 on their pc's? I am looking for it on the web (tried xbins and Eurasia). But i only find 3.0.0 3.0.2 and 3.0.3. The last 2 ones doesn't work on X3 Backup bank. I get a black screen when i flash 3.0.2 or 3.0.3 on the backup bank. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Erikih

Noob Account
Mar 31, 2019
Netherlands
I will look around for original ones, but this is one that been recompiled from sources, should work.
Thanks! Well i already tried this one but as far as i know unauthorised versions are unstable? This afternoon, i was digging more into getting flashbios and i finally found one thanks to wayback machine a.k.a. archive.org. Is there a way to share this file to xbins so other people get their X3 backup chip working again on their 1.6 xboxes? Thanks in advance!

Edit: Found the attach files option. Lol. Hope i could help other people with this one :)

Attachments

Reactions: Xecuter

Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 2, 2010
Thanks! Well i already tried this one but as far as i know unauthorised versions are unstable? This afternoon, i was digging more into getting flashbios and i finally found one thanks to wayback machine a.k.a. archive.org. Is there a way to share this file to xbins so other people get their X3 backup chip working again on their 1.6 xboxes? Thanks in advance!

Edit: Found the attach files option. Lol. Hope i could help other people with this one :)
If you want to zip up all of the versions you have, and send them my way, I can add them to the resources section here.

:)

Support Our Sponsors