GENERAL BurnerMAX Payload Tool Compatibility

WienerBoy

VIP Member
May 17, 2012
Is it just me or does this BurnerMax Payload Tool not work? I burned 2 games with the Ihas124D using BurnerMax Payload Tool and the recommended settings then i tested the discs with KProbe2 with an Ihas 424B and Kprobe results were terrible. Yes i did use Verbatim MIS MKM003 for those wondering

Last edited:

RhoTrux64

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2004
Is it just me or does this BurnerMax Payload Tool not work? I burned 2 games with the Ihas124D using BurnerMax Payload Tool and the recommended settings then i tested the discs with KProbe2 with an Ihas 424B and Kprobe results were terrible. Yes i did use Verbatim MIS MKM003 for those wondering
Post burn logs and Kprobe analysis.

Tapatalk 2 from my HTC Amaze 4G

NaPeK

Noob Account
Oct 30, 2005
Polska
Code:
DVD DL +R detected
BurnerMAX not enabled, YET !
Scanning: X:\ [ATAPI   iHBS112   2     PL06]
LiteOn iHBS112 not working ;(

draco31

Dec 29, 2012
california,usa
hello everyone on question the lite-on ihap 222 9 works with the burnermax payload?when i put a blank dual layer dvd it gets enable but it works to burn a reliable copy or just get enable but give bad burn like many others report on other drives?

RhoTrux64

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2004
anyone please i would like to know before i burn a disc i dont want to trash a disc.someone please answer my question.
Apparently you'll be the first to actually try. Let us know how it turns out.

Pi00ner

Noob Account
Feb 16, 2013
Hi all!
I am new and i want to share my experiment
Is it possible that my Pioneer 216 DBK (the black edition of 216D according to me) doesn't work??
I see that the 216D works fine in the list.
I use a laptop and a Sata-USB cable to connect (obviously I use a molex adapter for powering).
I follow exactly the tutorial point-to-point
Thanks
P.S. My laptop Burner [HL-DT-STDVDRAM GT50N SK04] not compatible :(

Last edited:

andromer

Noob Account
Feb 16, 2013
how about liteon ihas 122?does anyone know if this work in payload tool?coz im gonna buy it online if its ok.thanx

ivan9354

Noob Account
Feb 19, 2013
USA
I burned 4 different games (100% complete, 100% verification) and when I put to my Xbox360 4gb it doesn`t see this dvd. Xbox not flashed, DVD Verbatim 2,4X MKM-001 from microcenter, anybody knows the problem?

RhoTrux64

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2004
This is a compatibility list, not a burn help thread. Start a new thread and include XBC, Abgx and IMGBurn logs.

coppertopneo

Noob Account
Feb 20, 2013
ok need little help kinda confused. If maxburner works on my dvd drive i can use and make game, but will i get banned? someone has said it has to be IHas or else you will be banned. thanks and sorry if this is silly

RhoTrux64

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2004
ok need little help kinda confused. If maxburner works on my dvd drive i can use and make game, but will i get banned? someone has said it has to be IHas or else you will be banned. thanks and sorry if this is silly
More likely, if its not an iHAS, it won't make good XGD3 backups anyway.

draco31

Dec 29, 2012
california,usa
well a quick update on my burn with ihap 222 burnermax payload gets enable and imgburn burn 100% but on the xbox it wont paly it say something like the disc need to clean or something like that. then i burn another backup with another burner truncate and the game works perfect so my guess is the ihap 222 is a no go it gives bad burns.

sorry spoke too soon i make another try with the ihap 222 and now the game works and even install on the hdd for reference my back-up is assassins creed 3

this is the settings i use on imgburn lite-on
FHT; on
OHT; off
OS; on
SB; on

i will try my next copy with overspeed off and see if i get better results on kprobe

Last edited: