GENERAL BurnerMAX Payload Tool Compatibility

brick03

Noob Account
May 13, 2012
iHas 124 doesn't have to be x24.
I have 124-04 DU x22 model and it's working + %100 verification.

RhoTrux64

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2004
I use a USB enclosure for my iHAS. Many use a USB / SATA cable and PSU with adapter. Don't use any of the slimtype external burners for XGD3 backups. None have been confirmed to work, even with the payload enabled.

Tapatalk 2 from my HTC Amaze 4G

Inquisitor

Noob Account
Jun 3, 2013
Hello guys, I am new here. I read through the thread, very interesting... My question is: an IHAS124 will be OK to use with this tool? Do not know what type, cuz I don't know what types available from IHAS124. Thanks the answer, and sorry if my english not the best.

italoox

Noob Account
Jun 4, 2013
Recently I bought a lite on ihas 122 wu drive and the tool didn't work, I wanna know if you you're working on it, for this tools work on this drive. Thanks!!!

Last edited:

CarpeDiem

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2011
right near the beach :)
A team of dedicated coders and analysts are working around the clock on your issue.

Inquisitor

Noob Account
Jun 3, 2013
A friend has a Samsung notebook with a TSSTcorp DVD-RW. Yesterday we weren't got enough time, but just the Payload Tool tested, it enables BurnerMAX. Later I will inform you with the exact datas, now I go to him, and test the system. A few hours later I will be update you.

Inquisitor

Noob Account
Jun 3, 2013
Hello again. Test done. First, the basic datas: notebook is a Samsung NP300E5C-S04HU, it has a TSSTcorp CDDVDW SN-208BB SC01 drive. Sorry, but no Verbatim available at this time... So we try it with a Maxell media (RITEK S04-66). After BurnerMAX enabled via Payload Tool, we start the write. After succesfully completed, I cannot verify it, because my friend goes to work... So, grab the disc, go home. Now tried the disc with my drives: a PLEXTOR PX-750A (1.03), and a PIONEER BD-RW BDK-207D (1.21). (My drives not comptible with Payload Tool, just a plus info.) To verify, I use ImageBurn, on every 2 drives. Result: FAILED! In every 2 drives the read failed with the next error message: "Failed to read sectors 2112480-211511 - Reason: L-EC uncorrectable error" (the Plextor a little bit different, but the result is the same "Reason: No seek complete"). Summary: it is a good example, if the Payload Tool sees a drive BurnerMAX compatible, it is not sure, it will be correct... Anyway: TSSTcorp CDDVDW SN-208BB SC01 (notebook drive) - NOT WORKS (BurnerMAX Enabled!). Have a nice day.

Last edited:

no-name

May 14, 2012
Imgburn 2.5.8 now it dows COMBINE the burner max payload tool so this program doesn't need anymore.

wavetek

Noob Account
Jun 19, 2013
[h=1]Confirmed LITEON ATAPI DVD A DH24ABS AAA1 seems to be working fine with the payload tool. Used the LiteOn advance options in IMGBurn at 4x. Burned Madden 13 | NCAA 13 | and Halo 4 with no issues so far.[/h]

vollachr

Nov 2, 2011
Israel
Can confirm the following drive is enabled:
SAMSUNG TSSTcorp CDDVDW SE-S084C TS01 (USB)

However, can also confirm it did not produce a good burn when I used it, the resulting disc did not work on XBOX 360 nor did it pass ImgBurn verification.

nofeloniesyet

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
Nowhere
Can confirm the following drive is enabled:
SAMSUNG TSSTcorp CDDVDW SE-S084C TS01 (USB)

However, can also confirm it did not produce a good burn when I used it, the resulting disc did not work on XBOX 360 nor did it pass ImgBurn verification.
this can also be caused by crap media

vollachr

Nov 2, 2011
Israel
this can also be caused by crap media
Nope, I'm only using Verbatim MKM-003, have a flashed IHAS on another computer and never had a failure with those discs.

Still, doesn't mean it won't work for someone else, could have been bad imgburn settings for the drive on my part.

Last edited:

Inquisitor

Noob Account
Jun 3, 2013
TSSTcorp CDDVDW SE-208DB Samsung external writer (USB) also not working too - same reason like before the TSSTcorp CDDVDW SN-208BB SC01.... BurnerMAX enabled, write, but then verify failed.

smallprint16

Noob Account
Jun 23, 2013
I have got the iHAS524 D to work with burnermax firmware with ritek s04-66 dvd+R 8.5gb dl discs but it won't burn properly using Aone 8.5gb dvd+R dl the Aone's work perfect in optiarc AD-7240s For XGD2

nizmaar

Noob Account
Jul 3, 2013
Not sure if it's a compatibility issue, but I used an iHas 124 D and it worked for one disc and now says the verbatim discs are unrecognized media :\