GENERAL BurnerMAX Payload Tool Compatibility

DrunkenNinja

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2011
RGH
A iHas 124D Should work fine...

You have a different problem by the sounds of it, check your cables....

Last edited:

ThommieGun

Noob Account
Dec 2, 2009
My 'HL-DT-STDVD+-RW GA31N' drive is not compatible.. Just to let you know! I hope you could make it work someday!

Last edited:

ghostWolf59

Noob Account
Oct 31, 2009
My LG BH10 don't seem compatible - Could not see a single LG on the "Compatible list" - does this suggest general issues with LG that cant be fixed or...?

vinckev

Noob Account
Jul 14, 2013
Pioneer dvr-110d is compatible? I have read the user TilVi wrote that it is compatbile. I would like to confirm that this burner is compatbile.

Last edited:

kullz

Noob Account
Aug 12, 2013
Can anyone confirm if "LiteOn IHAS124-04 DU/IHAS122-05 WU DVD Burner Internal Optical Drive" enables burner max payload tool and also does it give working game dvds for xbox 360?? Also please tell me the imgburn settings for this drive.

ADS090

Feb 2, 2011
Toronto
Can anyone confirm if "LiteOn IHAS124-04 DU/IHAS122-05 WU DVD Burner Internal Optical Drive" enables burner max payload tool and also does it give working game dvds for xbox 360?? Also please tell me the imgburn settings for this drive.
yup, iHAS DU is reported working, but not iHAS WU

ADS090

Feb 2, 2011
Toronto
Good people, I just had a quick question...does the Lite-on "CU" fall under C, or is it a different rev? (I know that Rev.C is compatible with the Payload tool, but the one i checked out at the store is a "CU", so I just want to be sure if it falls under rev.C before I buy it).

Last edited:
Z

zeussv

Guys I really need your help, I been trying to find a compatible drive to burn my XGD3 games but at this point I have been able to find only this drive in my country ASUS DRW-24B1ST c-20 (c/BLK/B/AS) and I want to be 100% sure that it will work before I purchase it. Do you guys think It will work?

RhoTrux64

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2004
Guys I really need your help, I been trying to find a compatible drive to burn my XGD3 games but at this point I have been able to find only this drive in my country ASUS DRW-24B1ST c-20 (c/BLK/B/AS) and I want to be 100% sure that it will work before I purchase it. Do you guys think It will work?
Yes it will. I have tested this burner myself.

Sent from my Asus Transformer Pad using freakin' Tapatalk 4

skillet34

VIP Member
Jun 21, 2012
MA USA
Then you are doing something wrong. My ASUS DRW-24B3 ST works fine. Are you using imgburn with the payload tool?

Last edited: