farbodkain

Noob Account
Oct 4, 2012
Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-217F ATA = Not Working
ASUS DRW-2014S1 ATA = Not Working

Both of them

Code:
Scanning failed!
Will try matching for known write only drives..  
BurnerMAX not enabled, YET !

ShiverTorn

Noob Account
Dec 22, 2012
Pioneer 110d working.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
I have a similar model, Pioneer 112D and it doesn't work. How did you get you pioneer work? Of course i have inserted a blank DVD+R DL disk before sending the burnermax payload.

Also our pioneer burner doesn't having a MTK chipset, but both are mounting a NEC D63645GM chipset. It very strange that you get it to work :rolleyes2:

Just for curiosity what firmware version did you have?

Hi!

JL94x4

Mar 1, 2010
Im using a drive that is on the compatable list, however it fails to verify in imgburn and i get a dirty disk error after 70% on the XBOX on all games i burn using this method (tried 2)

Rcalisto

Noob Account
Dec 22, 2012
TssTcorp TS-L633C SC01 working only game stops at 49% on verify after 100% burn

had this one 1 time with cheap media fails after changing layer. Do you use verbatim?
Im having exacly the same issue...

i have an TSSTCorp CDDVDW TS-L633C TF20 drive it patches ok, burn it at 100% and then i get this error

"failed to read sector 2112448 - Reason illegal mode for this track" at 49% on verify , tested in imgburn and abgx after the burn..

Last edited:

smodger

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2011
northwest
I used verbs and cheap aones 3 coasters for some reason it's burning the dsk at 3x speed then speed is going to 4x speed then 6x speed on every burn I've put 2.4 x speed in image burn

azmazz

Noob Account
Dec 23, 2012
Hi Guys
Has anyone found a working portable usb burner yet?
I'm on a mac, so need to find one that works.

Thanks

ginncorvus

Jul 9, 2010
Samsung TSSTcorp SH-S162L not working for me :(
Chipset MT1888LE

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYYfid2oDUQ"]SAMSUNG MTK NOT working BurnerMAX Payload - YouTube[/ame]

Sylar76

Apr 13, 2011
Italy
Hi. I've tried several copies of XGD3 isos using Burner Max Payload on my Pioneer DVR-219L (1.01) and all of them fails in the verify process at 49% (approx at layer break). I've used 4 Verbatim DVD+L MKM-003 Made In Singapore. Any settings made on Imgburn don't change this scenario. I've also tried with my LiteOn iHAS624-32B and using same media, verify process works like a charm, no errors at all.

So, according to my opinion, burnermax payload allows only to increase free space on compatible burners, but the success of the burning process is another story.

it would be nice if someone could do a list including also if the compatible burner is really able to do 100% xgd3 backups with no errors in the verify process.

Thanks and sorry for my poor english.