Buying a Corona Xbox 360 for modding

matt.zepess

Jul 28, 2016
A few days ago, I stupidly destroyed my trintiy xbox out of frustration and confusion. I have learned from my mistakes and want to try again. So i looked on craigslist but can only find corona models. Specifically 2012-11-01 models, Any clue which version of corona that might be? Should i just wait and find a trinity? which parts will i need other then the jr programmer and cr4? Anyone have a retail trinity console only or complete set for sale?

WNYConsoles

Troll Eating Dogs
A few days ago, I stupidly destroyed my trintiy xbox out of frustration and confusion. I have learned from my mistakes and want to try again. So i looked on craigslist but can only find corona models. Specifically 2012-11-01 models, Any clue which version of corona that might be? Should i just wait and find a trinity? which parts will i need other then the jr programmer and cr4? Anyone have a retail trinity console only or complete set for sale?
Late 2012 would be Corona V3/V4. At the very least you need a POST FIX adapter and possibly a 4GB R/W kit if its a 4GB model.

Reactions: briggs01

briggs01

VIP Member
Feb 17, 2013
you say you destroyed your xbox , you didn't say how was it your soldering etc not good enough , if it was I would stay clear of a 4gb corona because if you can not solder one wire onto a point you might find it hard to solder the 4gb nand w/r qsb

briggs01

VIP Member
Feb 17, 2013
there are a few tuts on soldering on you tube , martin c put one on here as well, you should not have the soldering iron on the point for more then a couple of seconds