RGH BUYING PARTS FOR FIRST RGH CORONA NEED HELP

corey613

Noob Account
Apr 25, 2014
Hi I'm a noob at all this, I need help with what I need to mod it. I have a Corona 4GB V2 with the phison chip. I need to know what glitch chip to use:confused:. I'm planning on using a JR Programmer v1.1 from xconsoles.com. any help will be greatly appreciated, I feel like I'm alone here.:frown:

jdoe91011

VIP Member
Nov 18, 2013
youll need a glitch chip, proto v2 is recommended and a 4gb r/w kit
This is the same advice I wold give; you can get the Proto V2 if you want to do it now, and you'll have great results. Or if you are able wait for the CR4 XL that's coming out soon, you would theoretically get even better results. However, I love the Proto V2 and have always gotten fast boots with it.

With Corona's, it is a good idea to open them up and assess the situation before starting your project/buying your parts. I did a Corona V2 with the Phison chip the other day, and when I got the heatsink off, the POST_OUT had been removed, so I had to use the POST_FIX Adapter; luckily I had one on hand. This is apparently a rare occurrence, but it happened to me, so it's something to keep in mind.

I suggest you make sure your V2 still has your POST_OUT or pick up the POST_FIX Adapter to be safe.

Utmad

VIP Member
Aug 15, 2010
Southampton, UK