C4E’s BurnerMAX Payload Tool v0.15

no-name

May 14, 2012
So you suggest either verbatim disc to use 4x write speed and at taiwan verbs use the overspeed switch on?

Did you try other discs except verbs?
And if you do to what discs and which what settings?

Did you have the ihas 124d to?

icebrg5

VIP Member
Jan 24, 2011
I try to only use verbatim Singapore discs but if i can't find them when i need them then i use the Taiwan discs instead.I leave the overburn setting ON all the time.If the discs are made to burn at 4x then it will just ignore the overspeed option when burning.
I never tried non verbatim discs. Verbatims are good quality and to me they are cheap enough that trying to use an even cheaper disc isn't worth it when i know that verbatim will always give good results.

I have the IHAS 124B drive that is flashed with burnermax firmware and always use the following settings.I don't use the payload tool.

OPC=OFF
SMARTBURN=ON
FHT=ON
OHT=OFF
OVERSPEED=ON

Burnt at 4x

no-name

May 14, 2012
Yes but here the topic is only for people that use the program tool and NOT the ixtreme burner max firmware to any ihas x24 b so i believe you are of topic.

RhoTrux64

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2004
Yes but here the topic is only for people that use the program tool and NOT the ixtreme burner max firmware to any ihas x24 b so i believe you are of topic.
FW or tool is the same. One is permanent, one is temporary. Recommended forum wide to use Verbs from Singapore for best results. Anything else is trial and error by the user. Settings differ system wise. What works for one may not work for another.

Tapatalk 2 from my HTC Amaze 4G

no-name

May 14, 2012
So which settings we must to use for write at verbatim from taiwan or india NOT from singapure?

And what settings for verbatim from singapure?

Always at 4x writing speed not faster correct?

icebrg5

VIP Member
Jan 24, 2011
The same settings do not work for everybody.

The settings i use which give me great results might give you terrible results. All setups are different that's why.

I would suggest starting out with the recommended settings and then test your burns with kprobe. If you get good results within the recommended range then stick to that. If you get crappy results try turning one of the settings on/off and burn another disc and see what results you get.

The settings i use now are not the original settings i started out with at all.I played around with them and adjusted them until i found out what worked for my configuration.

ivan9354

Noob Account
Feb 19, 2013
USA
I burned 4 different games (100% complete, 100% verification) and when I put to my Xbox360 4gb it doesn`t see this dvd. Xbox not flashed, DVD Verbatim 2,4X MKM-001 from microcenter, anybody knows the problem?

Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 2, 2010

ivan9354

Noob Account
Feb 19, 2013
USA
I thought burnermax payload tool not for flashed xbox360, or not?
So I have to flash just dvd drive?

Last edited:

Game_Over

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 2, 2010
To play backup copies of games you must have custom firmware on the dvd drive. Microsoft wouldn't make it THAT easy for you to play backups.

gavster

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2002
Northampton, UK
I thought burnermax payload tool for not flashed xbox360, or not?
So I have to flash just dvd drive?
No, you need to flash the xbox. The burnermax just allows you to create a backup of the new larger DVD format on standard DVD writers.

no-name

May 14, 2012
Please explain to me this very strange thing happening to my pc.

I have the liteon ihas 124d and i write some xgd3 games all at verbatim dvd+r made in singapore at 4x speed and with these settings.

How it can fail at 40%-45% imgburn verify procedure at some discs and the exact same discs installed normally into my xbox360 hard disk without any problem at all???

And if i try to delete and re-install the same game for 2-3 times maybe one time is stuck.

How you explain that very crazy issue?
What may be the wrong?

Last edited:

netuser8888

Noob Account
Feb 18, 2013
Answers to some of the questions:

To play back games on your Xbox 360 , there are different ways most common one involves flashing your drive using jungle flusher , tons of tutorials on YouTube!!
To burn 360 games , you will need to flash your burner/ DVD writer to allow you to do this, for the newer games (XGD3) you will need a specific drive that increases the capacity of the DVD , most common being liteon ihas , however this MUST be the B models this will allow you to change the firmware using burner max I.e flashing the drive for you to burn the full game
Bad news I that the liteon ihas B models are fast becoming extinct ,
good news is that the new burner max payload tool , allows you to flash/burn games on a wider range of drives

no-name

May 14, 2012
Bad disks, probably made in India or Thailand.

Tapatalk 2 from my HTC Amaze 4G
No no....
Already tallied it is verbatim made in SINGAPORE so....

Answers to some of the questions:

To play back games on your Xbox 360 , there are different ways most common one involves flashing your drive using jungle flusher , tons of tutorials on YouTube!!
To burn 360 games , you will need to flash your burner/ DVD writer to allow you to do this, for the newer games (XGD3) you will need a specific drive that increases the capacity of the DVD , most common being liteon ihas , however this MUST be the B models this will allow you to change the firmware using burner max I.e flashing the drive for you to burn the full game
Bad news I that the liteon ihas B models are fast becoming extinct ,
good news is that the new burner max payload tool , allows you to flash/burn games on a wider range of drives
Already tallied i have liteon ihas 124d and i use payload 0.15 to burn xgd3 games so....

Last edited:

nosherfj

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
Manchester UK
probably those burns are border line.

try in krpobe2 chances are there pi and pif is to high.

i am also interested to know if anyone actually has had any success with payload yet,not many success stories or things are fairly quiet on the forums concerning this.