C4E’s BurnerMAX Payload Tool v0.15

petlar

Sep 2, 2011
uk
@ no-name
read through drunkinninja's sticky thread there will be a combination that works for you.
only you can find what works best for your setup.
you may go through a good few discs :D but hopefully you will get there.

RhoTrux64

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2004
probably those burns are border line.

try in krpobe2 chances are there pi and pif is to high.

i am also interested to know if anyone actually has had any success with payload yet,not many success stories or things are fairly quiet on the forums concerning this.
Payload works fine with iHASx24 and a few other ASUS and Liteons. Others enable, but don't produce good backups.

Tapatalk 2 from my HTC Amaze 4G

no-name

May 14, 2012
I have some successes with these settings:
Force Hypertuning - Enabled
Online Hypertung - Enabled
Smartburn - Enabled
Overspeed - Disabled
buffer size - 200mb

With overspeed - enabled i have always failed writes.

But even though after some discs(always verb made in singapore) i have failed verifycations.

petlar

Sep 2, 2011
uk
as long as the discs are within specification with kprobe
pi and pif and no errors it's good.
here is a quote from urber.

if you are running a full Kprobe scan its going to give you your correct verify results anyway regardless of what imgburn tells you.

and a quote from lightning uk.

Overburning double layer discs (by means of a modified firmware in your burner) is prone to failure. Neither the drive nor the discs were designed for it and the write/verify process will often fail because of this - deal with it!

psxgameshop

Aug 25, 2006
MK
I have some successes with these settings:
Force Hypertuning - Enabled
Online Hypertung - Enabled
Smartburn - Enabled
Overspeed - Disabled
buffer size - 200mb

With overspeed - enabled i have always failed writes.

But even though after some discs(always verb made in singapore) i have failed verifycations.
Hi,

Same here. Used ASUS DRW 24B5ST

SM-Enabled
FHT-Enabled
OSW-Disabled
OHT-Disabled

Burner max payload enabled.

Verbatims made in Singapore, recorded on X4 speed. (Drive wont accept writing at X2.4 speed). I have failed verification in ImgBurn from time to time.

regards,

no-name

May 14, 2012
Can you choose these features(overspeed, hypertunning e.t.c.) at the asus pc dvd-recorder?

Last edited:

no-name

May 14, 2012
At asus dvd-recorder drive?

Did you crossflashed into ihas?

Because if you haven't then these features can't work at other drives except liteons so...

psxgameshop

Aug 25, 2006
MK
Are you sure about this ? Then why I can change all settings in EEprom utility, clear OPC history.....
As far as I know this ASUS drives are actually made by Liteon, I have also ASUS DRW 24B3ST older model that I cross flashed as IHAS 124B

regards,

no-name

May 14, 2012
These eeprom features is ONLY for liteon dvd-recorder drives not for any other.

Maybe you can change the settings at the croosflashed asus you have and NOT at not crossflashed asus.

Did you see which model does it shows at eeprom program when you can change that features?

And NO it doesn't make liteon the asus dvd-recorder it simply has the same basic chipset as the liteon ihas has....

psxgameshop

Aug 25, 2006
MK
OK. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. so....:)

drive on the left is ASUS DRW-24B5ST and on the right is LITEON 124B. ASSUS was not cross flashed as you can see from EEPROM UTILITY. They are both made by LITEON. I'm not going deeper into this conversation. btw cross flashed ASUS is DRW 24B3ST and is on my other PC

regards,

Last edited:
Reactions: Ubergeek

skillet34

VIP Member
Jun 21, 2012
MA USA
asus just makes the circuit board they use other people lazers and housing etc just because they look alike that is where the similarities end my asus would not work replaced with a liteon and works great the drive was only 17 bucks at amazon. they do have different chips etc.

no-name

May 14, 2012
Does anyone try to upgrade the firmware of ihas 124d into official 8L0A firmware?

If it did does it see any change at writing of xgd3 games?

Last edited:

no-name

May 14, 2012
Does anyone know if it stores the opc history to any file so if the clear opc doesn't work simply delete that file?

Does anyone has failure writes or verifications with verbatim dvd+r dl made in Singapore?

Does anyone know if buffer size matters for the successful verify xgd3 games or not?

And at imgburn 2.5.7.0 it is better to have enabled the "perform opc before write" or not and why?

Does anyone have try the latest firmware for liteon ihas 124d?

If it did can tell us his opinion?

It does work better than 8l05?

Last edited:

bmpdavip

Noob Account
Jul 14, 2013
There is a mention of working with external usb drives but no mention of the actually drives only the brand companies. Anyone know actually external burners that work there id sell here and don't want to sleep on it

Last edited:

samwalker22

Noob Account
Aug 11, 2013
I was just about to purchase a XDG3 compatible dvd burner for £50+ when I saw this thread... So does this mean I can buy the cheaper dvd burner (THIS ONE) and I'll still be able to burn and play XDG3 games using this tool?

..Or would you recommend THIS ONE?

Last edited:

Ubergeek

Xecuter Groupie
Feb 24, 2003
California, USA
I was just about to purchase a XDG3 compatible dvd burner for £50+ when I saw this thread... So does this mean I can buy the cheaper dvd burner (THIS ONE) and I'll still be able to burn and play XDG3 games using this tool?

..Or would you recommend THIS ONE?
The original post explains with absolute clarity and ease of understanding what you can use. Clarification is not required.

samwalker22

Noob Account
Aug 11, 2013
The original post explains with absolute clarity and ease of understanding what you can use. Clarification is not required.
thanks for your help

lucky i didnt buy the 2nd option i suggested, cos after finding a compatibility list, turns out it wouldnt work

again, thanks for your help