C4E’s iXtreme Burner Max in association with Team Jungle & Team Xecuter

Ubergeek

Xecuter Groupie
Feb 24, 2003
California, USA
UPDATED XGD3 QUALITY GUIDELINES: http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73612

C4E’s iXtreme Burner Max in association with Team Jungle & Team Xecuter

As you may or may not be aware, the new XGD3 format has a larger capacity than a standard DVD+R DL disc so it has become virtually impossible to make a 100% backup of the disc.

They said it was impossible. They said that CFW was finished. They were wrong.

C4E presents yet another world first to the Xbox scene, the iXtreme DVD Burner FW which now increases the capacity of a standard dual layer DVD+R DL to a FULL 8.7GB !

Features:

• 100% Customized burner firmware - never been done before !
  • Full 8.7GB 100% Backups on standard Dual Layer DVD+R DL
  • Flashable via Jungle Flasher (Upcoming Version)
  • No IMGBurn Errors
  • No CIV errors
  • Passes all current checks
Requirements:

• Verbatim Dual Layer DVD+R DL compatible only at this time
  • Liteon iHAS 124-XX B SATA DVD Burner
There are LOTS of this particular drive available and the RRP is less than $25 USD. On the bright side At least everyone will be forced to upgrade to a decent burner now ;)

You can buy one here for only $19.99 http://www.xconsoles.com/burner-max-compatible-dvd-r-dl-writer.html

Licked

Noob Account
Oct 12, 2011
Wow Thats great news, but would i be able to install one of these burners to my laptop?

cha0sriderx

Sep 2, 2011
would u recommend buying a new burner or will the burner still be able to burn regular cd/dvd/dvd+dl without any issues?

GhostFace606

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2011
TanonymousX
BAD ASS:crazy:

Don't forget your donations people!:wink:

Sometimes thank you is not enough to go on!

Last edited:

V8Nissan408

Aug 5, 2011
Dont mean to say this BUT I called this before the LT2.0 firmware was released. I figured we would see a custom Firmware for the burners to handle the larger burning size.

hopper47

VIP Member
Apr 17, 2005
Texas
that is music to my ears thanks uber for the update and thanks to all involved for all your hard work and dedication to the scene