C4E’s iXtreme Burner Max in association with Team Jungle & Team Xecuter

BGAMods

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2010
UK
bgamods.co.uk
I'm not usually one to argue with a genius but I honestly think that the commodore is wrong on this one. I'm sure that iHAS drives have all had MTK's on them since the A series and only the old Y series used NEC's.
are you serious?

Biteable

Jan 4, 2003
UK - Kent
iHAS 324 has Smart Erase
iHAS 124 doesn't

tr4ckerz

VIP Member
Aug 20, 2010
hi guys,

like many of you i waited and waited for the c4evas answer and i think i can be really lucky if i got everything right!

I got a (ATAPI) iHAS624 B in imgburn.
Its black and i bought it like two months ago.
I got the latest official LiteOn FW on it.
So do I have the right drive? Does it matter that i updated to the latest version of the official LiteOn FW?

Your drive is listed as supported so yes, you have a right drive.

Regarding the FW - it should not matter which orig. Lite-on FW you have currently installed as it could be re-writed anytime.

Rowan

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2009
Scotland
Im about to buy the Liteon iHAS124-19 from Dabs.com for a total of £18.

Will that one definetly have a "B" model based on this info:
IHAS124-19 is the u.k B version and confirmed by MrCrix and others on #c4e as the baseline version
Or should I wait for ModTraders/MrModChip etc to sell them?

Also, does anyone know where abouts on the drive you would see it saying A, B or Y?

ToneEQ

Aug 7, 2009
I know i might get flamed over, but is there any hope for my drive ? :eek2:

Link To Image
<c4eva> Liteon iHAS124B = baseline model
<c4eva> Liteon iHAS224B = 124 + LightScribe
<c4eva> Liteon iHAS324B = 124 + SmartErase
<c4eva> Liteon iHAS424B = 124 + LightScribe + SmartErase (or = 224 + SmartErase)
<c4eva> Liteon iHAS524B = 124 + LabelTag + SmartErase
<c4eva> Liteon iHAS624B = 124 + LabelTag + LightScribe + SmartErase (or = 524 + LightScribe)

iHAS122 - not on list

poisins

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2011
Alūksne, Latvia
LightScribe burns image on top of disc (where Verbatim and other s***s are written), LabelTag burns text on disc data side (buttom - shining one), in cost of data space... Discs sectors are readed from center to outer side... If you burn label on outer side, more space will be sacrified (depending on text size), than same text in center

Morpheuspt

VIP Member
Apr 20, 2011
Portugal

El Nino

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2010
Liverpool
C4 should of contacted Lite-on first and asked for a percentage of each drive sold :D they will be so confused....

I ordered the one from Ebuyer people keep linking. I always get the free next day delivery option for some reason, either because I'm a regular customer or it's just a mistake. Oh well not complaining.

I'll let people know tomorrow whether it's a B model so people can cancel if it isn't.