C4E’s iXtreme Burner Max in association with Team Jungle & Team Xecuter

CS10

VIP Member
Dec 26, 2010
Derby, UK
www.ldhosts.co.uk
Haha, I used LabelTag for the first time last night.
I'd never even heard of it until my drive arrived.

Its no good for 360 backups, but for some things it has it uses.

But I agree with Uber, the novelty will soon wear off.

PAUL7331

Sep 28, 2011

4rgyll

Noob Account
Feb 8, 2011
Blackpool
I got my drive from a**zon for £15.69 including delivery, the price has gone up now lol but have noticed Play. do the IHAS324B for 15.99 including delivery

Last edited:

DigitalGhost

VIP Member
Oct 17, 2011
my money is on you are wrong mate.
Actually, no I wasn't, the Y's use NEC, the A's use MTK but an older type of MTK chip than the B's, hence the incompatibility because you cannot flash a B drive with an A firmware and vice-versa.

Last edited:

bigwalt

Noob Account
Oct 16, 2011
I got my drive from a**zon for £15.69 including delivery, the price has gone up now lol but have noticed Play. do the IHAS324B for 15.99 including delivery
yes they went up to much had to order somewhere else only 16hrs late and already the frenzy begins, my xkey better arrive soon lol.

Drastic018

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2011
Michigan
They are both sh*t imo. A novelty and complete waste of time

Sent from my shiny new iPhone 4s
yea ive never liked lightscribe ether it seems to me it just kills the dvd drive using it.but that might just be me thats the main reason i just bought the baseline model of the ihas i wouldnt use the other crap anyways so why pay more for it

PayterX

Aug 4, 2011
I had a litescribe before i bought this liteon burner. The images that come out are not in color, and are very faint. The top of the litescribe discs is some sort of yellowish grey, and you can barely make out the picture it put onto it.

Not worth the money to buy the discs or the extra $5 for a litescribe burner

dub_c

Oct 13, 2011
is there anyway to tell on the package that the verbatim is mkm003. i was at microcenter last night and nothing says anything about the that number.

bootleg

Noob Account
Jan 7, 2010
is there anyway to tell on the package that the verbatim is mkm003. i was at microcenter last night and nothing says anything about the that number.

I believe from reading around these very forums that the mkm003 is identifiable by them saying AZO layer on them.

Hope this helps.

bootleg

Noob Account
Jan 7, 2010
There you go!! Abit of reading and you would have got there.

Thanks would not have been missed either

DaMacFunkin

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2005
If anyone from the UK is looking for one this is your best bet imo.

http://www.scan.co.uk/products/liteon-ihas124-19-rev-b-24x-dvdr-8x-dvddl-dvdplusrw-x8-rw-x6-dvd-ram-x12-sata-black-oem

Paid a total of £20.04, got it the very next day, it IS a B model and even states it in the description (which is odd cause it wasn't like that the night the drive models where announced lol)
Scan have put their price up on this and changed the drescription of the item so peeps are in no doubt that they are the B revision, theyv'e probably sold hundreds of them, i know we had to rush them an emergency shipment of AS Bubble on wednesday afternoon.

[AD]

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Dec 8, 2002
Bolton, Lancs. UK
They have sold well over 400 of them. I know one of top sales guys (used to be a neighbour)

I warned him when I got mine they were gonna flood out.

-=AD=-

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk