C4E’s iXtreme Burner Max in association with Team Jungle & Team Xecuter

DaMacFunkin

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2005
One of their Staff was asking me about 6 weeks ago what the crack was with the new Games, i said that there would probably need to be a new burner to write them. How wrong could i be - just a new firmware LOL.

dooby2oon

Noob Account
Aug 21, 2010
Set up in bios is raid suppose could try through via 6421 also have windows on another drive but that is set to achi and will not boot from ide

---------- Post added at 13:56 ---------- Previous post was at 13:55 ----------

saying that though the first liteon update flashing process worked fine as is ?

Last edited:

Jkloun

Oct 16, 2011
Set up in bios is raid suppose could try through via 6421 also have windows on another drive but that is set to achi and will not boot from ide

saying that though the first liteon update flashing procces worked fine as is ?
Hi I have followed the tutorial and have updated a ihas324 to the latest AL1B and it is showing as a AL1 but now when I select the corresponding FW for that drive and press write it says and error writing flash and stops. I solved it it was my onboard sata I hooked it up to my X360USB PRO and it did the job Cheers

Last edited:

crook47

Nov 23, 2010
ok, quick question. I have a mkm 03 and i checked the opc box but im writing at 2.4x is that bad?

dooby2oon

Noob Account
Aug 21, 2010
Update to post above

Im running win 7 64bit hdds in raid burner max flash fails at 2 bars
Tried drive on via card = irq not less or equal on post :facepalm:

Connected my win 7 32bit xbox flashing hdd drive on ACHI in bios flashed new ihas 124b drive fine

Poss issue with Flash_Utility in windows 7 64bit on raid

Also first burn at 2.4x get error in img burn write miscompare and burns at 4x Message drive only supports 4x 6x 8x

Last edited:

dooby2oon

Noob Account
Aug 21, 2010
More good news drive burns at 4x with no errors

Elite "M" - 8x DVD+R DL - Full-Face Printable

I never like paying stupid money for verbs these are around £14 for 50 tub

Last edited:

Denxerw

Jun 20, 2011
So with ixtreme burners why can't burn xgd3 games to others dvd+r discs than verbatim and to write speed above than 4x?

nosherfj

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
Manchester UK
More good news drive burns at 4x with no errors

Elite "M" - 8x DVD+R DL - Full-Face Printable

I never like paying stupid money for verbs these are around £14 for 50 tub
Link To Image
cool now post your results with kprobe. I must say your 12 min verify time is amazing everyone else is 18 mins including mine with same drive as you.bit of noob question incoming-can you write with cd permanant marker on these discs or do you need stick on cd labels.
http://team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73298

Last edited:

linnx88

Apr 8, 2003
USA

saying that though the first liteon update flashing process worked fine as is ?
You should never use these drives on the RAID port if those SATA ports are setup as such.

I did that first and my LightScribe wouldn't work. As soon as I switched to a regular SATA and set it to IDE mode, everything works perfect!

willi23

Nov 30, 2010
Germany
flashed my ihas624b. everything works like it should. verbs mkm003 @ 4x opc enabled.

forza4 np. installing on hdd np. u guys are my heros.

BIG THANKS!!!

Suicyde

VIP Member
Oct 27, 2010
Poole
I'm not sure anyone is getting the message.

I've also never understood how people can moan over £1.00 or whatever it is for a poxy disc.

Loukno

Jun 29, 2011
Does anyone know if xconsoles is out of stock on lite-on drives of the 2nd batch, or they are still waiting for it?

piromaniac

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Molex tower
Does anyone know if xconsoles is out of stock on lite-on drives of the 2nd batch, or they are still waiting for it?
Wouldn't it have been easier fir you to check xconsoles.com instead if posting here...

x360ccm

BANNED
Jan 18, 2011
south coast UK

have a look

http://www.xconsoles.com/burner-max-compatible-dvd-r-dl-writer.html

or if they got none.then look for these models

Liteon iHAS124B = baseline model
Liteon iHAS224B = 124 + LightScribe
Liteon iHAS324B = 124 + SmartErase
Liteon iHAS424B = 124 + LightScribe + SmartErase (or = 224 + SmartErase)
Liteon iHAS524B = 124 + LabelTag + SmartErase
Liteon iHAS624B = 124 + LabelTag + LightScribe + SmartErase (or = 524 + LightScribe)
:rolleyes2:

icebrg5

VIP Member
Jan 24, 2011

Newegg still has the 124 B in stock for $18.99 with $4.99 shipping. Comes out a few bucks cheaper then xconsoles after you factor in their shipping costs.