C4E’s iXtreme Burner Max in association with Team Jungle & Team Xecuter

Denxerw

Jun 20, 2011
So with ixtreme burners why can't burn xgd3 games to others dvd+r discs than verbatim and to write speed above than 4x?
I want to know if at the future c4eva and his team gonna release firmware for others pc dvd-recorders that we can burn xgd3 games to other brand dvd+r dl discs except verbatims and to write speed above than 4x without verification errors.

Or if i can do that with the already release ixtreme pc burner 6 liteon ihas 124 - 624 b models?

How exactly can do that?

A lot of thanks for all your answers.

Last edited:

tallie

Apr 22, 2011
CapeTown, South Africa
Hi guys
dumb question here, with the new Ixtreme Max firmware and the new version of Imgburn, what happens to the layer break? and what if i want to burn one of the older games,do i have to use my old writer without ixtreme max firmware and old imgburn with the layerbreak?
Thank is advance

synkboy

Oct 22, 2009
Northern Ireland
Can I ask the recommended *Advanced settings* for imgburn when using MKM-003 Verbatim discs?, I see the recommended settings in the "cheaper discs" thread, but can't find any for the Verbatims.

Disclaimer - Yes I have used the search function.

Thank you.

theplay5

Jun 20, 2011
There really isn't anything set in stone yet. You just have to ticker with it and try different things.

Denxerw

Jun 20, 2011
Does anyone know what exactly do these options on eeprom
Force ht, Online ht and smartburn?

And what is better for xgd3 games so we can burn it at 4x(Or bigger speed) to other dvd+r dl than verbatim dvd+r dl?

A LOT OF THANKS.

digipimp75

Noob Account
Feb 7, 2011
i wouldnt be surprised if they wanted to monopolize the sale of these burners... why wouldnt they? its another reason to make alot of money. The people that know what burners will be used can buy em all up, and control the sale, and make alot of money
This guy is a f**king scammer. He robbed three people this past Saturday, myself included. Don't trust anything he says, and furthermore, DON'T buy anything he tries to sell!!