C4Eva's iXtreme LTplus v2.0 for Slim LiteOn Coming this Weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disk0

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2011
Exeter UK
thanks so much but i wish C4eva read this he should find a solution for the 13599 first :cool2:
:facepalm: Shorts arms and long pockets, PCB is the way forward. Why would c4 even need to do find a solution when there is already a tx product developed.

T3ROR

Feb 8, 2010
atleast you have options

1. support tx and buy a pcb
2. pay someone for doing it if you can't
3. buy original games and then there won't be issues

frayed

DINDU NUFFIN
VIP Member
Dec 22, 2010
Stuck in your tub
why is it that every time someone has an issue with a game they pirated not working they come here and ask whats up with it and try to play it off like they actually own it and made the backup themselves?

ffs people if you steal something, how can you seriously complain about it not working?

m4rky8oy

Feb 19, 2010
UK
So uber, is this civ bs or is it a real threat?

I read c4's comment about "fw fine, working on forza 4. does he mean fw is fine with forza 4? or that he is working on making forxa 4 safe?

Thanks in advance

mgrover

VIP Member
Jan 16, 2011
CIV is real, but its something already taken care of by the firmware, CIV was known since the Halo Reach XG3 disc since c4eva himself announced it.

crazycastle

Nov 29, 2009
uk
Wow, i'm surprised this has gone on as long as it has. The thread was for LT+ v2.0 Slim, not bull**** rumours from unreleased games.

Be nice if the FW is released this weekend. I have a couple of ppl asking for it. I've found that the joe public is returning to the modders with the slims. You guys at TX made the Phats too easy to mod pmsl.

RAPZODO

Noob Account
Mar 1, 2011
will the lt+2 still released this weekend? i wondering if it will gonna happens yet, because this problem with the forza4

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
I have cleaned up a lot of the junk posted by noobs and scared kids who can't get their pirate pre-release bad rips of Forza 4 booting "OMFGBBQWTF??III"

Here are some facts and then I will close this thread before it gets destroyed by kids again.

1. CIV has been around since the Halo XGD3. Its not new and was taken care of in the new FW.
2. Forza 4 has a new LBA hash check that was not previously used. This is being addressed with a FW update.
3. A new burning fw is in progress also. More news soon.
4. You shouldn't be booting pre-released games anyway. Especially lame p2p releases or from lame websites that deal in just piracy run by kids, for kids.
5. We look forward to all of the ODDE groups giving full credits to C4E when they make their next breaking news announcement that they added support for this (and anything else) "miraculously" 48 hours after a C4E release.

Status
Not open for further replies.