RGH Can I go online with RGH if I do no mods or hacks?

finisnothere

Nov 2, 2014
Hello everyone!
I have a bit of a problem (excuse me I'm a noob) but I have lost my original DVD drive with its key (its a phat liteon) and I think I'll have to rgh to recover the DVD key for my replacement, but, with the rgh, will I still be able to go online (I don't plan on doing any hacks or mods) and if not, is there another way to get the DVD key back from the motherboard?

Thanks guys!

john mathews

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2014
peoria illinois
Hello everyone!
I have a bit of a problem (excuse me I'm a noob) but I have lost my original DVD drive with its key (its a phat liteon) and I think I'll have to rgh to recover the DVD key for my replacement, but, with the rgh, will I still be able to go online (I don't plan on doing any hacks or mods) and if not, is there another way to get the DVD key back from the motherboard?

Thanks guys!
no

AllyNerd

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2013
Philadelphia
U rgh it to get your key then you remove the rgh and u will be live safe again

AllyNerd

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2013
Philadelphia
Search the forums or put in a request for service and Someone can do it for you. Need to know how to solder and follow directions. What motherboard is it?

n1ght0wl

BANNED
Nov 30, 2011
London
Search the forums or put in a request for service and Someone can do it for you. Need to know how to solder and follow directions. What motherboard is it?
id imagine it will be a falcon or jasper as it has a liteon drive, unless its a console thats been in for repair with MS

RGH to get the drive key is your only option... but how did you manage to loose your orignal dvd drive ?