RGH Can I RGH my xbox?

sandiablo21

Jan 21, 2014
I know a small amount about the idea of an RGH for xbox 360. I have been searching around trying to get the hang of so I can go an do it. I have a trinity motherboard and my xbox is running dashboard 2.0.16547.0. First is it possible for me to RGH this xbox? If I can, would it have to be RGH 2, because I have heard that is have a horrible boot time and is occasionally unreliable.

sandiablo21

Jan 21, 2014
Thank you for the help, those guides helped clear everything up very well! My other question would be, where would you recommend me purchasing all the materials from, is there a specific website that has everything at a good price, with good customer support if needed? Please let me know, thanks.

sandiablo21

Jan 21, 2014
thanks! I am checking that out right now. In your guide for RGH hardware suggestions, is there a certain option for the trinity which would be easier for a noob to run and install or are they all fairly similar as far as difficulty is concerned?

sandiablo21

Jan 21, 2014
I have pretty good soldering skills. I have been modding controllers for a few years and have no problem attaching the wires or chips in the controllers.

sandiablo21

Jan 21, 2014
Also I am trying to keep it as cheap as possible, but I am certainly willing to pay a little more for a large increase in performance.

defhead

May 19, 2010
Sydney
Also I am trying to keep it as cheap as possible, but I am certainly willing to pay a little more for a large increase in performance.
For a trinity id recommend a TX J-R Programmer v2 for NAND read / write and the new Slim Proto V2 for your glitch chip. Nothing more is needed.

Reactions: sandiablo21

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jul 7, 2010
At Home
I have heard that is have a horrible boot time and is occasionally unreliable.
I have glitched many Trinity consoles using CoolRunner Rev. C and I have achieved great boot times, but the Slim Proto uses a much more precise timing which will (or should) result in much better boot times.

Last edited: