X360USB PRO can i use USB2SATA insted

gilsport

Nov 2, 2011
What does 10x mean?

X360 works for everything.

Via 6421 works for fats, not slims.

My chipset so far hasn't had an issue with anything I've thrown at it.

You can't just use a regular adapter no.
Hi,
10x = thanks.

are you sure that a regular adapter wont do the trick?
anyone tried it?

kirbix

Feb 5, 2011
as stated before no. There are other options if you have a a fat xbox. and how does 10x= thanks???

cog68

VIP Member
Apr 27, 2011
10x has equaled thanks for as long as messaging has been in use. You definately need a usbpro nothing else will work and yes I have tried at least 10 different usb2sata convertors none worked at all.Cog

StillForce

Mar 27, 2011
I have personally unlock my drive with an old ICH 5 and SATAII/USB trick, all work good :)

hi!

rukness

Noob Account
Dec 1, 2011
I have personally unlock my drive with an old ICH 5 and SATAII/USB trick, all work good :)

hi!

I second the above, i used a usb to sata adapter to unlock my slim lite on 0401. At first i had a hard time getting the drive into vendor with by just plugging into an empty sata port but when i used the usb to sata trick, thats when everything started to work flawlessly.

adgost

Dec 16, 2010
whether the usb to sata works or not I will always buy TX products to support them for their great work

bpeterson

Nov 5, 2011
Hungary
bpeterson.tk
I use sata2usb too - If I had enough money, I would surely buy a X360USB because I'm really thankful for their work. Altought I'm not running a console flashing business, so I just wanted a simple method to get my drive flashed.