Can you help me?

supersymm3try

Feb 11, 2010
Newcastle Like!
Hey Guys

So I re-read the forum rules this morning to check if what im about to post is against the rules, I couldnt find anything to say it was so I hope im not getting myself banned by doing this.

If possible could 10 (or more!) people click this link for me?

http://www.mspointscodes.com/?i=938612

I dont know if its genuine, but aparently if 10 people click it, then I get a code for 1600 MS Points (I hope to buy the MW3 DLC with it)

Obviously anyone that helps me, I will return the favour if you set one up.

Sorry if I broke any rules, but I thought If we all do it, then maybe we can all get some points IF its legit (nothing ive seen so far seems to point to it being fake but who knows eh?)

Admin/Mods if this is in wrong place or just plain wrong ill take any punishment deserved since I took the risk and posted it

thanks

supersymm3try

Feb 11, 2010
Newcastle Like!
thanks guys, up to 7 now

I have a feeling that its gunna ask me to complete a survey at the end or something

But once I hit 10 ill follow all the instructions and feedback if it works

Also if anyone sets their own up leave your link here and ill visit for you

supersymm3try

Feb 11, 2010
Newcastle Like!
Yeah so I reached 11 links, however to MY UTTER SHOCK (lol) the next page wont load.

Thanks to those who clicked, I will update if anything eventually comes from it, but I highly suspect its just a traffic-generating-load of rubbish for his website.

thanks again though

ezzda1

VIP Member
Jul 8, 2009
Bolton, UK
whatch your email addy and password, some of these try to say "you have to sign in to live to get your points" giving you a nice shiny box to put your info in then not loading the next page and next time you sign in to live all your points are gone..... then your email contacts get spammed with loads of sh*t, etc.

supersymm3try

Feb 11, 2010
Newcastle Like!
whatch your email addy and password, some of these try to say "you have to sign in to live to get your points" giving you a nice shiny box to put your info in then not loading the next page and next time you sign in to live all your points are gone..... then your email contacts get spammed with loads of sh*t, etc.
Yeah I set up a new email today to use so it wouldnt matter about spam etc but nah if anyone tried to get me to input live details onto a comp, or over xbox live then i'd run a mile. Ive sent an email to the site, seemed to get sent so ill await a reply, wont get one though im betting