Cannot read NAND after writing Xellous

Status
Not open for further replies.

secrethome

Noob Account
Jun 3, 2012
XBOX 360 PHAT - FALCON

My xbox not turn on after writing xellous to get the cpu key. I really need help to solve this, i tried everything and i can not even read the nand again, because the nandpro "cannot detect flash controller".

At this point i do not have backups and i think the nand has been erased, because i tried the method of joining the pins on the nand to enter in restore mode, i think, but without success.

With the nandpro, before formatting the pc, i tried to restore the nand but was not detected, also sent several times the erase command but i dont know if it was executed.

Now and after trying the methods above the xbox dont turn on, the fans do not move and no lights on. So i guess the nand was erased, but now i dont have backups, probably no nand, no cpy key and i still cannot detect the nand either by USB (Matrix programmer) or LPT.

secrethome

Noob Account
Jun 3, 2012

prankster

VIP Member

#3 XECUTER PRODUCTS ONLY

This forum is an Xecuter product Support Forum. We only give support and advice to users who have purchased and are using our products. If you are using another companies products then you are welcome to read our forums to get your answers but you may not directly ask questions regarding those products. If you need to do that then you should ask the company who manufactured the products you require help with.

Code:
http://www.team-xecuter.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78835

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.