Cannot run SX Installer or any NSP/NRO

Show7

Noob Account
Dec 31, 2019
Canada
Hi,

I have just bought SX Pro kit. I installed the last firmware: 2.9.3 beta. My switch is 9.1.0. My SD card is exfat 256 Go.

XCI files work very well, I can play.

I have problems with NSP and NRO. They appeared like white squares.

It looks like my SD card is corrupt so I tried to format it but I still have the problem.

Then I tried to use SX Installer but I cannot start it : the NRO file apparead like a white square too.

I looked on the forum, I found some topics with similar problem but without solution.

Just a last precision, I must put XCI/NSP/NRO files on the root of my SD card to see it. If i put them in SD/XCI or SD/NSP for example, I cannot see them. Maybe it is normal but I prefer say it just in case.

Thank you for your precious help! :)

Happy new year!

Last edited:

Show7

Noob Account
Dec 31, 2019
Canada
After weeks of trying, I finally succeed.

The issue came from my micro SD adapter which had a writing security. I just changed it and it worked pretty well. No need to change the micro SD, only the adapter to connect it to the computer :)

After that I still had some issues with corrupt files. I found the solution today: format the SD card as FAT32 with SX pro and install NSP/XCI/NRO from a flash drive formated as Exfat.
Explaination on this post : https://team-xecuter.com/community/threads/install-nsps-larger-than-4gb-on-fat32.128598/post-1000219

Hope this will help some of you 😁