Can't boot into RCM anymore

Swelve

Noob Account
Dec 4, 2019
australia
Hello everyone, my switch used to boot into RCM to launch CFW just fine. Then a few days ago I shut down and rebooted to find that I cant boot into RCM anymore. I thought it was the jig, so I purchased about 8 jigs from different sellers, to no avail, I also replaced the rail incase the pins were damaged and that didn't help either. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this, I'm at my wits end and I'm about to give up and just buy another switch on ebay. Thank you

Swelve

Noob Account
Dec 4, 2019
australia
Have you tried to charge the SX Pro dongle?

Do you see an LED light up when it is connected to the Switch?
Yes, I tried my friend's dongle and it still doesn't work, I also used my dongle on his and it works fine without a problem. The green light comes on when the dongle has is plugged in and the system is on in OFW. But like I said when using the jig and press vol + and power nothing happens, the jig doesn't light up green either no matter how long I keep the buttons pressed down for.

Swelve

Noob Account
Dec 4, 2019
australia
This.

If you try and start the Switch without a dongle or jig connected, what happens?
The switch starts normally, without a dongle or a jig. I tried the dongle and jig on my partners switch and it works perfectly on hers and boot into the bootloader.

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jul 7, 2010
Colne, Lancashire (UK)
It's possible that your SX Pro dongle has died or needs recharging.

Can you try an alternative payload injection method such as from your PC or SX Tools (Android app)?

Swelve

Noob Account
Dec 4, 2019
australia
Like I said, the SX Pro dongle works fine on another switch and works everytime. I have also tried connecting to tegra on my PC and using Rekado on my phone, and they don't recognize my switch in RCM mode, because it does not boot into RCM mode.