can't enter sxos boot menu

spsenna

Noob Account
Jan 19, 2020
vienna
hey,

maybe this issue is fixed already. i googled and searched this forum but i just cant find it:

the situation:
my switch is in power off mode - after i inject the sxos payload through my injector the sxos logo is shown on the screen for maybe one second and then the screen is going black until the nintendo logo showes up. after that everything works just fine.

i actually want to enter the boot menu to make a nand backup but i just cant figure out how to enter this menu.

thanks for your help!

if there is a thread already and i just could not find, please delete this post

many thanks!

spsenna

MoDaKin

Noob Account
Jan 19, 2020
GER
WTF! are you kidding me? this actually works! i only have to ask in 4 threats to find out. i've been stuck on it for 10 hours. no manual says anything like that.

NexNus

Feb 18, 2019
hell
WTF! are you kidding me? this actually works! i only have to ask in 4 threats to find out. i've been stuck on it for 10 hours. no manual says anything like that.
I'm certain a certain mod will come in and say i'm wrong about everything but I made this guide months ago for people due to a lot of misinformation to clear things up. a few people saw it but it got washed away by many posts since.