X360USB PRO Can't get usbpro to be recognised by Win 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Stacey

BANNED
Dec 7, 2014
I'd like to apologise on behalf of the forum and it's member-base for not knowing why someone on another forum thought that your drive was unlocked. We'll endeavor to make sure it doesn't happen again - I'm not sure how but I believe it's the answer that you want to hear, so there you go.

However, if you find time inbetween your general douchebaggery to re-read my posts, you'll see that my information was factually correct, accurate & oddly not disputed by anyone on the other superior forum.

For the record, all IMO of course, providing the wrong information in a spoonfed manner isn't more helpful or constructive, I'm the only one to have given a technical reasoning behind what's needed to be done & why, I am also the only one who gave the correct information, concisely, from the start - Even when I was unsure what pin it was, I made sure I confirmed it before you needlessly lifted pins that were not necessary....

You like to promote yourself as articulate while being condescending to others, there are members on BOTH forums telling you that you need to pull WP high & also telling you that the advice I gave was correct and more than you deserve (non TX product) - f**k, you couldn't even identify the only 8 pin chip on the whole PCB, should've known then that you were going to be hard work!

On what forum?
Oh, yeah, that helpful one, that will give you more help than TX (Hi JAYCE, I know you still read in here)

^^ Au contraire ;)

Code:
[B]All answers not in thread![/B]

[COLOR=#333333][INDENT]Thank you so kindly for closing thread. The issue morphed from one of unlocking to one of writing to an unlocked drive.
I'm not sure the reasons behind not being able to get JF to write to the drive was covered at in the exchanges.[/INDENT]
[/COLOR]

• I told you to lift pin3 to unlock the drive
  • Krypt1c told you it may not need done
  • I then told you how to do it i Kryptic was correct, i f not, lift pin3
  • UTMAD told you to treat it as a Phat

Yes, all answers were in the thread - you probably still don't see it..... After all, it isn't the answer you wanted to hear.

I'm glad you do not require any more help from the forum, it means I'll have to do less moderating, closing any post you make as it's a waste of everyones time & bandwidth. Speaking of which, cut this message short, you're not worth any more of my time -or- limited bandwidth over here.

You didn't spare yourself there did you. One might almost say a tirade.

Significant that you ignored the patronising dross I've had to put up with and then accuse me of being condescending!! If you had more intellect you'd vubderstand the irony there.

You arrogantly speak as though you have a degree of authority which is unimpeachable. You are quite clearly showing off in front of the Neanderthals on here and it's no more than playground bullying.

Please don't try an wage a war of words with me as you'll lose and it might get embarrassing.

I think you should put your toys away now and go back to your school books now along with your friends

BrockThunderjam

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2013
You didn't spare yourself there did you. One might almost say a tirade.

Significant that you ignored the patronising dross I've had to put up with and then accuse me of being condescending!! If you had more intellect you'd vubderstand the irony there.

You arrogantly speak as though you have a degree of authority which is unimpeachable. You are quite clearly showing off in front of the Neanderthals on here and it's no more than playground bullying.

Please don't try an wage a war of words with me as you'll lose and it might get embarrassing.

I think you should put your toys away now and go back to your school books now along with your friends
You're the worst kind of person. Just shut the f**k up and admit you're lost and in over your head.

-Neanderthal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve Stacey

BANNED
Dec 7, 2014
You're the worst kind of person. Just shut the f**k up and admit you're lost and in over your head.

-Neanderthal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now the Vikings pitch in with their war axes!

All for the sake of a few pins and a paper clip!

Oggy

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Mar 1, 2010
Oh and also;

No-one patronised you, however, I think it's clear to see who can and can not read & comprehend others postings. Spend more time reading, less time d**k waving with words that'd score you over 18 points in a game of scrabble & you might get somewhere, until then, "one might want to f**k off back into the hole from where one came"

Believe me, I am not worried one iota about you and your synonyms for basic words - I'll take solace in the fact when you get the pcb back from the reseller, you'll use the app I helped create (along with my school friends JSinger47 etc) and I'll forever be one up.

Oggy

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Mar 1, 2010
... and here be my authority.

Reactions: nofeloniesyet

Oggy

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Mar 1, 2010
LOL, just read ix.net and this guys threads. First few were unanswered or answered incorrectly, got bored so skipped a few, in short:

• couldnt install abgx360
  • couldnt put the firmware pack in /firmware/
  • couldnt follow the jftut to install 530c drivers properly
  • couldnt flash burnermax with an x360usb
Etc...

I wish I knew everything was difficult for this guy, I'd of spent my time elsewhere than trying to help the helpless!

Status
Not open for further replies.