Cant Programm Coolrunner Rev.C

ValdisBertrups

Noob Account
Mar 21, 2020
Latvia
Hey, im very new to this and i might have f'ed up bigtime, yesterday i was trying to rgh 1.2 my jasper, that didn't go well, i made it not boot at all. i got past the part where i had to programm the xsvf file and after that i proceeded to put the chip in the console and solder all the wires, i broke the console while soldering (ye im dumb), after that i realised my mistake, i tried to soldier the wires so they wouldn't fall off easily and i basically burned the console. The next day i bought a trinity and really wanted to get this project done, i got to the part where i read the Nand, created ecc, wrote it and when i tried to install the xvsf file it showed me:

''Xilinx XC2C64A-VQ44 ......... [DETECTED]
Unsupported xsvf file''

My guess is that i flashed the jasper xsvf file on the coolrunner and it only will let me flash jasper timing files, is that correct? Is it fixable? Am i Dumb? thanks in advance.

CARLOSON

Noob Account
May 10, 2020
Barcelona, España
Good, the same thing happens to me, has anyone found a solution? The files I use are called for example CO_L_0.5_T_66.2.xsvf, TR_L_0.6_T_60.3.xsvf, etc. But it does not let me program them, I only have the jr programmer, and with the xsvf of the jrunner the console does not enter me in Xell

playingmax

Staff member
Troll Eating Dogs
Good, the same thing happens to me, has anyone found a solution? The files I use are called for example CO_L_0.5_T_66.2.xsvf, TR_L_0.6_T_60.3.xsvf, etc. But it does not let me program them, I only have the jr programmer, and with the xsvf of the jrunner the console does not enter me in Xell
so ur trying to flash the cr w/ a corona and a trinity file?