Change X3 skin

isbalynx

May 26, 2005
how can i change my X3 skin?

can i do it by cd

also if i want to network my xbox do i need to install evox?

Rookio

VIP Member
Feb 15, 2005
Sydney, Australia
1) By downloading the skin you want and FTP'ing it to your HDD
2) probably, but it's the hard way to go about it
3) No, you can network in X3CL or just about any dashboard for that matter (including evox)

_-PhArOh-_

Jun 3, 2005
How do I FTP it over, I have the one I want and some other stuff that I want to put on. How do I get them over and once I get them over what do I with them to make them work. I have a whole bunch of skins and games that I want to put on the HDD. Is there a link I can use to go to a tut for this?

_-PhArOh-_

Jun 3, 2005
Sorry for the double post, wouldn't let me edit.

I think I know what to do to FTP it over, I just flash the Bios again right? I can't figure out how to make it so I can flash the Bios again with that info on it. I have skins and games that I want to send over but I can't figure it out for the life of me. Please help.

_-PhArOh-_

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com
_-PhArOh-_ said:
Sorry for the double post, wouldn't let me edit.

I think I know what to do to FTP it over, I just flash the Bios again right? I can't figure out how to make it so I can flash the Bios again with that info on it. I have skins and games that I want to send over but I can't figure it out for the life of me. Please help.

_-PhArOh-_
You don't need to reflash the BIOS.

Just FTP the stuff over to your Xbox HDD. Read the FTP guides and X3 n00b guides which are available.

Martin

_-PhArOh-_

Jun 3, 2005
Where can these guides be found? On this site or off? I have looked all over the place but can't find any.

DragonGod13

Noob Account
Jun 24, 2005
where do i put the new config live skin that i want to add. I have my xbox FTP setup but i don't know where to out the files to get the new skin setup. thanks