Cheat database website

Iliak

Noob Account
Dec 24, 2018
Hi,

I was bored to browse entire threads to find a cheat code for my game :(

So, in the idea of ​​centralizing all available cheat codes, I created a small website : www.switchcheatsdb.com

This is more of a draft of what is possible than a complete site, but if you have any suggestions, that interests me;)

Iliak

ace9094

Sep 6, 2018
Somewhere In-between A & B
Great idea, and website... bravo buddy thank you for not filling it with a ton of Adverts, Spam and usual Junk associated with this kind of thing.

thanks again

optantic

VIP Member
May 2, 2010
Hi,

I was bored to browse entire threads to find a cheat code for my game :(

So, in the idea of ​​centralizing all available cheat codes, I created a small website : www.switchcheatsdb.com

This is more of a draft of what is possible than a complete site, but if you have any suggestions, that interests me;)

Iliak
did you give credit to the creators of those cheats?

Iliak

Noob Account
Dec 24, 2018
Thank you @ace9094 !

If we want it to work do not hesitate to broadcast the address of the site everywhere :)

BTW, I'm open to any suggestion to improve the website

Iliak

Noob Account
Dec 24, 2018
did you give credit to the creators of those cheats?
This is a very good question and I do not have a good answer yet to propose ...

The main source of the cheats are some github accounts provided by gbatemp (https://gbatemp.net/threads/cheat-codes-sx-os-add-and-request.520293/) and I have no way to credit such person for such code (there is no credit in the source code of the cheat...).

If you register on the site and submit (an approved) cheat you'll be credited on the web site.

If you have any suggestion, I'm open...

ace9094

Sep 6, 2018
Somewhere In-between A & B
I have added http://www.switchcheatsdb.com/credits to have a generic credit page and I clarified who uploaded the cheat and who is the author.
Again, BRAVO... The internet is an open book, not everyone gets the credit they deserve for work done... I think i nice "How To" Guide with screen shots etc would be a good idea, or a link to a Youtube video. Maybe make it a downloadable PDF file?

If I have any other idea's to improve it I will let you know.