Cheats are freezing my game.

RustyKagee

Noob Account
Apr 2, 2019
Uniter States
I am trying to run the cheats for Let's GO Pikachu, and I have the cheats in the titles folder within the sxos folder. When I go to the cheats menu the cheats come up, and if I select a cheat like all Pokemon shiny, I hit home and go back into my game. The game runs fine, but when a Pokemon appears the game freezes and shuts down. Is there anything I can do to fix this? this is one of the reasons I modded my switch was for this specific game. Please if anyone could help it would be awesome.

simalexander

May 2, 2019
West Vancouver
Yes I am having the same problem except with Super Mario Odyssey. I am using the USA version of the game and the codes I am using are Infinite Health and 9999 Gold Coins. When I die by falling off the screen when I am using the infinite health code the game doesn't go the screen where I lose 10 coins for dying. It says on the same screen as if nothing happened. Plus when I travelled to a new Kingdom using the 9999 Gold Coins after Cappy reviews my moves the screen turns black and it says an error has occurred and to restart my Switch. Is it because I am using the wrong game version? If so what game version should I be using for the codes to work? Can you please tell me?