ChoiDujourNX Then Black Screen

umster

Noob Account
Sep 19, 2020
australia
Hey guys, im on ofw 8.1.0 and SXOS 3.0.5 i tried to update fw to 10.2.0 using ChoiDujourNX 1.0.2 everything seemed to go fine until reboot in which case my switch would only boot into the SXOS splash screen, i tried boot to OFW and CFW both just black screens i was able to reinstall my back up so im back to step one. So if anyone can tell what i did wrong and how i can update it would be much appreciated
thanks...

BL4K3Y

VIP Member
Top Poster Of Month
Jul 7, 2010
At Home
You can update OFW (sysNAND) via official means and use ChoiDujourNX to update emuNAND to 10.2.

To access sysNAND (OFW), start SX OS recovery and tap "Boot Original FW" or use the "Genuine Boot" option.

Reactions: umster

umster

Noob Account
Sep 19, 2020
australia
You can update OFW (sysNAND) via official means and use ChoiDujourNX to update emuNAND to 10.2.

To access sysNAND (OFW), start SX OS recovery and tap "Boot Original FW" or use the "Genuine Boot" option.
i dont use emunand, if i start can i just update the emunand and not OFW, or can i update OFW with official means and then just boot in to SXOS like normal ??? the reason im when i first got SXOS all the guides said to never update my OFW past 8.1.0 ??? do i need to keep the 29.1gb emunand file on the sd to run it ? sorry to hassle to you mate thanks heaps

Last edited: