CK3 Probe 3 cables

Templeboy

Jan 19, 2011
hi folks, ave pre ordered an usbpro and the new probe v3, but I have a probe v2, a seen on the front page that there could be cables provided so that a could use my probe v 2 as a pogo,

would I be saving all that much or better just having the 2 different probes, and keeping the probe v2 as back up,

much would the cables cost in comparison to the ck3 probe v3? any idea on availability, obviously i realize that there's lots going on at the moment with the x360usbpro, just a guesstimate if possible.

I probably could build one my self but would rather have the professionally made product,

thanks in advance guys,

my apologies if any of the above has been previously asked folks

kind regards temple

xboxmedic999

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2010
www.xboxmedic999.webs.com
You can keep each probe as a reminder of history in the making, Where we was Were we are and "THE FUTURE". Each probe helps fund the next generation of TX Modding.

Also its only pennies really so dig deep!

Templeboy

Jan 19, 2011
thanks folks, a just didn't want the probe 2 to end up sitting in a cupboard doing nothing, just seems a bit of a waste,

a might be able to find a new home for it though, al probly buy one of the converter cables for pmt anyhow that way a can donate it to some one who might need it, a just hate waste,

incoltswetrust

Apr 4, 2010
considering how much money you can make modding with the probe 3, shedding little over $20 is a bargain, thanks TX love you!