Convert cheat from different build ID

DejaSentj

Sep 20, 2018
As tittle, most of us will be frustrated to find the cheat for game we wanted. But the most terrified is have same Title ID but different Build ID. So how to convert???

1) You needed to find at least one cheat able value from your game (easies is money/gold/ game currency) and write it down

2) Only touch or calculate middle group - (Left download from Internet max-cheats.com) Take a [big value] - [smaller value] = [differ number]. just add/Minus this one then you have the cheat you need (right).
In this case my game have values bigger than cheat I downloaded so I add 8CE118 to every middle, not touch others, except you wanna have lower value change it on last group. save alot time and enjoyable too

Untitled.jpg

I tried and it work with frozen value in game

FYI: My English is not fluent so it is little confuse. asked me if you have question.

nhoc_way

Noob Account
Nov 21, 2018
Can u explain for this method again? I dont know how can u take the bigger value - the smaller value? What is the bigger/smaller value in this case? And how can u add ( 8CE118 ) in the middle group?
Thank you :)))

NexNus

Feb 18, 2019
hell
Can u explain for this method again? I dont know how can u take the bigger value - the smaller value? What is the bigger/smaller value in this case? And how can u add ( 8CE118 ) in the middle group?
Thank you :)))
the values are in HEX /Hexadecimal
what I believe he means is convert from hex to DEC, do equation then convert the answer back to HEX then add or subtract (depending on if the answer is negative) to the old value or you can use a hex calculator instead of converting to DEC

I also believe the equation is NEW - OLD= Difference

then Difference + Old = New

Last edited:

ilizishible

Noob Account
Apr 17, 2019
BKK
I have some question ??
If old address HexValue Greated Than New Value . Can [Equation is New-Old = Diffence ??

Paranoire

Noob Account
Jul 12, 2019
Moscow
How can U get the NEW value?
OLD value we take from the previous cheat file (for the previous version of the patch) - this is understandable.
But where U can get NEW value (for current NEW patch?)
Or where Uget difference????

present the equation:
X+Y=Z
, where X - old value, Y - difference, Z = new value.
Z - required, X - we have, but where do we take Y????????????????????????

Thank U