CoolRunner Stopped Glitching After Update

SmokyMiner

Noob Account
Feb 23, 2012
So I have an slim RGH trinity with a CoolRunner and a Cygnos360. I updated it a few years ago and ever since it has failed to boot. It boots like once in a million tries and I just recently got it booted into XELL so I could grab the CPU key, but it hasn't booted since. The retail NAND works just fine. What can I do to fix this issue? I have the console in pieces, but from what I gather I need a JR-Programmer before I can try updating the timing files. What files should I try? Or will that not fix the problem?

If the dash version really matters I can put it back together and check. I have very little experience with RGHs, but I was recently considering buying a CR4 XL and installing it in my retail console. I decided I'd try to fix this one first before spending all that money.

johnny1967

Mar 15, 2018
So I have an slim RGH trinity with a CoolRunner and a Cygnos360. I updated it a few years ago and ever since it has failed to boot. It boots like once in a million tries and I just recently got it booted into XELL so I could grab the CPU key, but it hasn't booted since. The retail NAND works just fine. What can I do to fix this issue? I have the console in pieces, but from what I gather I need a JR-Programmer before I can try updating the timing files. What files should I try? Or will that not fix the problem?

If the dash version really matters I can put it back together and check. I have very little experience with RGHs, but I was recently considering buying a CR4 XL and installing it in my retail console. I decided I'd try to fix this one first before spending all that money.
Put photos off install up so can see if there fault with wires