CoolRunner Updated XSVF files for Demon *UPDATED FEB 13TH 2013*

BraveH43

VIP Member
Sep 13, 2008
Somewhere in the 'verse
Great, thanx.

I saw that it is not updated on J-Runner yet, but i will place these ones in the xsvf-folder. :)
Will be updated alongside build (277)

EDIT - DUE TO SOME ISSUES WITH FILES J-RUNNER CURRENTLY HAS ORIGINAL XSVF FILES STILL!

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Last edited:

RROD!

VIP Member
Apr 13, 2011
Re: CoolRunner Updated RGH XSVF files for CR_EN

thanks tx for still thinking of the guys with the older cr ..super support yet again!

tr4ckerz

VIP Member
Aug 20, 2010

Thanks Xecuter for your neverending support. All owners of CR throughout A to C revisions are good to go as it been promised. We know where to find quality products and support and quality does matter!

BraveH43

VIP Member
Sep 13, 2008
Somewhere in the 'verse

For those of you wishing to program files not currently included in J-Runner, with J-Runner (using DemoN, Jr-Programmer or nand-x) you can select what XSVF file you wish by using
Advanced Menu > Custom Nand/CR commands

select xvsf and locate the required file using "..." button then press RUN

Last edited:

b4nn3d

Jan 4, 2012
Re: CR_EN to CoolRunner Rev A / Rev B

Could you make a .jed file for trinity that enables the disable pin?

I don't have a DemoN but do use Xecuter Coolrunner. I want to disable it from IC pin instead of cutting the 3.3V line. It's not good to have unpowered devices connected to the data lines.

bseppo

Noob Account
Jan 31, 2011
Re: CR_EN to CoolRunner Rev A / Rev B

Hi,my English is not so good.
I hav the Demon running on my Slim an a Coolrunner 2 Rev.C

When i try to start the "RGH" Nand,it works.
When i try to start the Original Nand the Red light from the Coolrunner is still on.Wenn i desold the 3,3V from Coolrunnerthe Original Dash starts.

Anyone a good answer for me?

thx

Xecuter

Staff member
Top TX Brass
Dec 6, 2002
Asia
team-xecuter.com
Re: CoolRunner Updated RGH XSVF files for Demon & CR_EN

I need guys to test Phat RGH2 with Demon and CR_EN with the updated XSVF timing files (added to OP)

Please report your results

Onboard nand should be stock (demon led off) and demon should be any freeboot/fusion image (demon led on)

Reactions: d34n0

d34n0

VIP Member
Aug 7, 2010
Sheffield (UK)
Re: CoolRunner Updated XSVF files for Demon

Falcon Demon RGH2 Rev A CR (modded) 10ohm resistor fitted on standard cable.

Nands changing across ok but no green flashing LED on all four files
Previouse files I had strong 5 second pulses flashing on A and B before but no on off of CR, and 5 strong pulses on C & D switched to slim.
Will mess with wires when I get back from work tonight as my boot times were poor before and required more tinkering.
I can get on stock nand at all times though.

Thanks

Last edited:

mimicuk

Aug 31, 2011
Accrington, Lancashire

Were do you solder the wire from this point to?

and also were do i put the updated
xsvf files?

sorry for the newb questions but i have just got my Demon this morning and i dont want to botch it up lol

Were do you solder the wire from this point to?

and also were do i put the updated xsvf files?

sorry for the newb questions but i have just got my Demon this morning and i dont want to botch it up lol

Please listen to Uber, or else do a lot of reading before you start.

It could kill your Xbox or your nice Demon you just received, if you don't know what your'e doing.

d34n0

VIP Member
Aug 7, 2010
Sheffield (UK)
Just nipped back for lunch and tried all files set to slim and not a glimer of green flashing. Gone back to old files and it glitches after about 60 secs but no swap over.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Ubergeek

Xecuter Groupie
Feb 24, 2003
California, USA
Just nipped back for lunch and tried all files set to slim and not a glimer of green flashing. Gone back to old files and it glitches after about 60 secs but no swap over.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
What do you mean by all files set to slim ?

Trinity slim works as I use it myself, or are you talking about the Phat RGH2 abcd files ?

d34n0

VIP Member
Aug 7, 2010
Sheffield (UK)

What do you mean by all files set to slim ?

Trinity slim works as I use it myself, or are you talking about the Phat RGH2 abcd files ?
Yes abcd files.. However I have now moved some wires and hey presto green flashes galore just got to find the sweet spot now. Thing is I have a top of the range TX repair kit sat at the post office waiting collection so not sure if I should install that first. Might even push the boat out and get a rev C while I'm at it.:eek2:

Edit Phat RGH2 abcd files

Last edited:
Reactions: Ubergeek

Ubergeek

Xecuter Groupie
Feb 24, 2003
California, USA

Yes abcd files.. However I have now moved some wires and hey presto green flashes galore just got to find the sweet spot now. Thing is I have a top of the range TX repair kit sat at the post office waiting collection so not sure if I should install that first. Might even push the boat out and get a rev C while I'm at it.:eek2:

Edit Phat RGH2 abcd files
try adding a 22k or 10k resistor to cr_en and let me know how you get on

Reactions: d34n0