CoolRunner Updated XSVF files for Demon *UPDATED FEB 13TH 2013*

d34n0

VIP Member
Aug 7, 2010
Sheffield (UK)
try adding a 22k or 10k resistor to cr_en and let me know how you get on
Will do Ubergeek. I bit off more than I could chew with this one. I should have got RGH2 working good first before installing Demon instead of all in the same install. Not saying it cant be done but would have been easier for me. Anyway I picked up on a great thread last night with plenty of RGH2 tips from you and MartinC so will go back to square one and learn from my mistake. :eek:
PS.. The new Xclamp tool is wicked. Just tried it this morning and it brought a big grin to my face :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

NeoGodSpeed

VIP Member
Mar 14, 2007
Arizona
Re: CoolRunner Updated XSVF files for Demon *UPDATED JUNE 26TH 2012*

Xecuter:

Have these files been updated to J-Runner when we run it now also? or do we need to update our self?

Hugox

Dec 2, 2011

Hiya,

The "Fixed" (update 2) .xsvf files for CR en/disable with demon, wont glitch the demon nand! It keeps resetting the cpu and green light on cr comes on and off. But...
The old xsvf files that i can program using jrunner however do glitch my demon nand practically instant.

But when using that, it wont disable the cr when switching nands to original. So.. what to do now?

p.s.
When i use the new fixes xsvf file and cr switched to phat it will glitch eventually, but takes long...

Ubergeek

Xecuter Groupie
Feb 24, 2003
California, USA
You haven't said what console you have or which files you tested.

They do glitch though, I've tested them myself and so did several others last night.

Cycles range from 1 - 6 as normal with RGH2.

BraveH43

VIP Member
Sep 13, 2008
Somewhere in the 'verse

Xecuter:

Have these files been updated to J-Runner when we run it now also? or do we need to update our self?
No - currently you have to use the advanced menu > custon Nand/CR functions and manually select the xsvf you wish to write!

Hugox

Dec 2, 2011

You haven't said what console you have or which files you tested.

They do glitch though, I've tested them myself and so did several others last night.

Cycles range from 1 - 6 as normal with RGH2.
Sorry my fault. Its a trinity board, tested with latest update #2 xsvf files written by jr advanced options. Doesnt wanna boot with switch on slim. The old xsvf will boot pretty much instant with switch on slim.

Ubergeek

Xecuter Groupie
Feb 24, 2003
California, USA

Trinity works perfect - tested by many guys. The only files that needed updating are the Phat RGH2 - not Trinity.

No idea what your problem is - sorry ?

L

LoneWolf913

Can confirm both Phat_A_CRen and Phat_D_CRen work to glitch my Jasper small block, didn't try the other two as times are good enough on D. Any word on if we can get the Falcon experimental XSVFs done with Demon enable/disable as well? Didn't see 'em in the pack but I know one of my customer's Jaspers works best with the Falcon file, and he's wanting a Demon dropped in, so would like to avoid having to re-test timing files again if possible. Apologies if they've been added and I just missed it.

tdslaine

Noob Account
Jan 24, 2012

cant download file - always links me to an clear.gif image - i also get a lot of database errors while surfing the forum.

tr4ckerz

VIP Member
Aug 20, 2010

cant download file - always links me to an clear.gif image - i also get a lot of database errors while surfing the forum.
Forum having some issues lately, non-working links, videos, database errors and so on. Give it some time, they sure know about it and working to fix it asap I believe.

tdslaine

Noob Account
Jan 24, 2012

it would be nice if someone couls upload the files elsewhere meanwhile since i´m
doin deamon install right now and the files are needed ^^ - thanks in advance

tr4ckerz

VIP Member
Aug 20, 2010

it would be nice if someone couls upload the files elsewhere meanwhile since i´m
doin deamon install right now and the files are needed ^^ - thanks in advance
Try again, it should be fixed as of now it seems.

themrwibble

Dec 1, 2011

Link still not working here :(
Surely somebody can mirror this file elsewhere ffs :(

CheoS

Oct 8, 2011
Richmond, VA

Hiya,

The "Fixed" (update 2) .xsvf files for CR en/disable with demon, wont glitch the demon nand! It keeps resetting the cpu and green light on cr comes on and off. But...
The old xsvf files that i can program using jrunner however do glitch my demon nand practically instant.

But when using that, it wont disable the cr when switching nands to original. So.. what to do now?

p.s.
When i use the new fixes xsvf file and cr switched to phat it will glitch eventually, but takes long...

I'm having a similar issue. (trinity slim) When Im on the demoN nand its fine. But if I turn off demoN nand the retail nand wont boot, just a red dot. With the old one in xsvf folder in J-Runner, both nands boot but the coolrunner is still glitching and not shutting off.

Have you been able to figure this out? I dont want to go on xbl and the coolrunner is still running

Last edited:

TheGlow

VIP Member
Mar 23, 2009
Brooklyn NY

Just to confirm, for a phat 16mb jasper, it is "normal" for the default xsfv ABCD and Falcon in J-Runner to cause the onboard stock nand to NOT boot? This was giving me quite some headache.
As it appears the "Fixed" ABCD will.
But from what I'm reading I'm not sure which will glitch the demon board now with all this madness floating about.

jery911

VIP Member
Jan 30, 2011
South Central Los Angeles

any date on when you guys are going to release the timing files for the corona?,

because my corona to demon qsb is a arriving this week :biggrin:

thats all i need to finish my star wars xbox 360 :biggrin:

Martin C

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2004
Scotland, UK
www.team-xecuter.com

any date on when you guys are going to release the timing files for the corona?,

because my corona to demon qsb is a arriving this week :biggrin:

thats all i need to finish my star wars xbox 360 :biggrin:
Were you not aware that J-Runner is officially supported and has all this included?

Reactions: jery911